ch.9 cheated on¿ pregnant¿

Mia's POV:

I got dressed. Ethan was in the room with me while I was getting dressed. He grabbed my hand and we walked out. We went downstairs to see gray and cameron talking. I said "alright ready to go".

Everyone said in sync "Yes let's go" ethan shouted and sounded like a child it was cute.

We all got in Ethan's car. I shouted "shotgun" Grayson said "no I wanna sit in the front" I said "too bad"

We started arguing back and forth ethan said "OH MY GOSH!! STOP FUCKING ARGUING I WILL PICK WHO IS IN THE FRONT. ITS MIA"

Gray groaned and I squealed in excitement. We got in and on the way we all got Starbucks.

Then we got their me played laser tag twice. Then we played arcade games.  A girl came up to us and she sounded really shy "h-hi can w-we take a p-picture."

The boy said "of course." I grabbed the camera and I took a picture and she said "Mia and cameron can you get in too?"

I said "us?"

She said "yeah"

Me and Cameron got in the picture and she said "thank you so much. And Mia can you tell nate I said hi"

I said "do you wanna talk to him right now because I can face time him"

She said "ARE YOU FOR REAL! YASSSS"

I giggled and said "ok and what's your name?"

She said "Delilah"

I said "Ok Delilah"

I called nate. He answered

M: Hey nate we ran into a fan and she wanted me to say hi to you so I just decided to call you instead.

N: Ok let me see her.

I showed her the camera

D: hi

N: hi how are you?

D: so much better! How about you?

N: good so where are you guys. It looks fun.

E: at the arcade

N: really and you guys didn't invite me.

G: you can come here its not far from you.

Then we were stopped by a boy yelling at Delilah "GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE! DID I TELL YOU YOU COULD LEAVE MY SIDE."
She said "Sorry danny"

I whispered to her and said "Who is that and why is he so rude?"

She said "he's my boyfriend he won't lent me break up with him and he's abusive."

I said "oh hell no".

I said to him "Oh me and Delilah are hanging out today so go home."

He yelled at me "SHES NOT ALOUD TO HAVE FRIENDS AND YOUR UGLY SO GET AWAY FROM HER ITS HURTING MY EYES YOU AND HER ARE SO UGLY."
I looked at ethan with a hurt look on my face.

Ethan punched him and said "DONT YOU EVER TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN AND DONT YOU EVER TOUCH YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND"

he went to hit ethan and Gray hit him and ethan got involved to and then nate came through the door and started to too.

Me, cameron, and Delilah were all standing and then ella came running in and said "oh my gosh"

Soon the people that worked at the store stopped then from fighting and we all left nate and ella went home and me cameron and Delilah went to the mall the boys went home with nate.