ch.17 regret¿

Mia's POV:

Cameron and I got home. Ethan finished editing the video but waited for me to get home and post it.

We obviously got home so we sat on the couch. Literally all of us. Ethan, me, Cameron, Grayson, and Luke.

He pressed upload and it uploaded. In the first minute 300 people watched it.

I got scared I seen comments coming in so fast. I read them.

Beau_lover123: Omg you got her pregnant wow. You can do much better.

Babe-eth-gray: she's ugly eww.

Ethan_Grason: oh my gosh I love her and congrats. Also mia I'm seeing a lot of hate comments plz don't listen to them. LOVE YOU :D

I replied to that comment from my channel.

To Ethan-Grayson: thank you so much. I also will not listen to them. Love you lots😘💖

I then kept reading comments almost all of them were good you would see like one bad one here and their. But I don't care.

I was reading Comments out loud.

I said " Dolan_love: I hate you Mia go get rapped and die in a hole. I hope you burn in hell"

I read that out loud. I started to cry. It was really harsh. I ran up to my room leaving everyone.

Ethan's POV:

As Mia read that she started to tear up. She then got up and ran to our room.

I got up and ran after her. I heard a big thud. I was confused it made me run faster. I hope she is ok she is my baby I love her so much I can't explain. I kept running and calling her name.

I got to my door and it was shut. I opened it to find her pressed against the wall on the ground.

I ran up to Her. I picked her up bridal style and put her on our bed.

This is a short ass chapter but it is Christmas eve so heres my present to you. A short chapter. Love you

Also I got noticed my beau brooks... First I got a hat signed BC they didn't have the hat I ordered they ran out. So I got a diff on signed by beau.

And then I posted a picture of it and he liked it