ch.10 fight¿

Mia's POV:

I wasn't gonna stay at the Dolans house. I was gonna to go to my house. Great now I'm pregnant and have stress.

We went to Starbuck and got coffee I didn't talk the whole time it kept replaying in my head. Cameron was sitting next to me with her arm around me trying to comfort me. It wasn't working I barely noticed her.

I wanted to get back to the Dolans and get my stuff out if Ethan's room. And go get a hotel. I told gray "grayson can you take me back to your house so I can get all of my stuff and then drop me off at my house"

He said "Sure".

We all got in the car and then we were at their house. My stomach started to hurt. Damn to much stress I'm pregnant.

We walked in and ethan seen me and started talking. I didn't hear him other than "baby I'm sorry please forgive me"

I said "don't you dare fucking call me your baby. Your no one to me your just a normal person."

That was kinda harsh. NO MIA HE GOT YOU PREGNANT AND HAD SEX WITH ANOTHER GIRL IT WAS NOT HARSH.

I walked into his room got all of my belongings. And walked out the door.

Gray got in the car. I seen ethan at the door fall and crawl up into a ball. I didn't care. We went to my house and nate said what's wrong. I just walked past him and into my room.

Gray came in with nate. Nate looked concerned. Gray said "can I tell him what happened"

I said "yeah sure tell him everything and if he gets mad because you know what I will get a hotel."

They left and I turned my phone on.

I got exactly 65 texts from ethan I ignored them and watched YouTube I was scrolling and seen our makeup video. I threw my phone and screamed "I HATE YOU"

and started crying. I stopped myself for my baby.

Nate came in with no emotion on his face he sat next to me and said "Mia I'm so sorry this all happened to you! And also I dont think mom will be happy with you being pregnant."

I said "I know but i can't help it I am and if she doesn't like it I will move out. And live alone"

He said "come here"

He hugged me. Then he layed me down and said "he mia watch a movie and I will bring you food" I said "Ok thanks baba"

I have always called him baba.

I then got up and went to get my phone it surprisingly wasn't cracked. I seen 10 more messages from ethan. I decided to open them. And immediately regretted it I knew it would say read.

I read then

Efin😂😘😍😎: baby I'm sorry

Efin😂😘😍😎: please I promise its not what it looks like.

Efin😂😘😘😎: I can explain.

I decided to text back.

Mia😍😘: ethan stop texting me clearly if I wanted to talk to you I would text you stop texting me and calling me I don't care you can come up with as many excuses you want. I'm not coming back to you. Ever again. Fuck off🖕. Don't test me again. Byeeeee👋👋.

He texted back immediately

Efin😂😘😍😎: I'm sorry please let em explain. I'm really sorry please tell me somewhere we can meet up. I really need to talk.