ch.41 camerons baby¿

Mias POV:

We have been sitting in the hospital and I hear Cameron start to screen and I look up and I see the doctor and the doctor said "looks like the baby is coming. Breath and push."

She pushed and screamed. I knew the pain she was in I just felt it. But she will feel amazing after with A beautiful baby boy.

After a lot more pushing and screaming and crying their was a little baby cry. I remember that.

I see a cute little baby boy. Cameron had a beautiful baby. After a while if settling down I finally got to hold him. He didn't open his eyes yet and he was so cute.

Soon after we all left. We got home and my mom was sitting on the couch reading a book. I said "where are the babies?" She said "in bed they are taking a nap."

I said "mom thank you for watching them." She said "I have to help my amazing daughter." I said "thank you mom. I think I'm gonna invite Nate over to hang out. I haven't seen him in a long time. And he only seen the babies once. I'm sure uncle Nate does."

We both laughed and then I said "mom your a grandma, a young one." We both laughed and the boy left to get the stuff from their house and move it to mine.

Cameron was gonna pay the boy for their house and they are gonna move into mine. So it all works out.

The boys left and I called Nate he said he would come over. My mom and I sat around and watched TV until I seen bailey moving around on the monitor.

So I went to grab her. I seen her moving around in her crib. I go up to her and say "did you have a good nap mamas little princess."

I grab her and rock her back and forth. She smiles at me and I rubbed her head.

I finally walked out to my mom and she said "come to grandma." I handed her to my mom.

Then I heard a knock at my door and I go to get it and it was Nate.

I hugged him and said "I missed you bubba." He said "I missed you too."

We hugged for a really long time. Then I hear grant crying  "hang on, let me go get grant, mom is in the living room with Bailey."

He nodded and I went to get grant. I see him rolling around and I pick him up.

I take him to the living room with the rest if them and the boys were back and Ethan came up to me and said "let me see my baby boy." I smiled and handed him to Ethan.

Ethan started to attack him with kisses. I giggled and the baby did too. That was the first time ever that grant giggled so I whipped my phone out and took a video and posted it on Instagram and Snapchat I captioned it 'baby's first giggle. Awe'

My mom filmed it too and so did grayson. I texted Cameron to see how she was doing.

M: hey Cameron, sorry to bother you but how are you, Luke, and shawn

Cameron: Hey, were all good and shawn I'd so cute. I never thought I could love someone as much as him.

M: omg that is really funny because I thought the exact same thing. Like no joke exact same.

Cameron: lol that's funny but I got to go Shawn is crying. Love you.

M: love you too, best of luck.

Cameron: Thanks💜

I told everyone "hey guys can you watch the babies for like 30 minutes. I really need to shower." They all nodded and said things like 'ok' 'sure' 'of course'.

I nodded and walked over and got a towel and clothes and I jumped in the shower and I showered really quick because I didn't want to leave them with the babies for too long.

I get out of the shower, dry off, get dressed, and finally blow dry my hair.

I went to do the laundry real quick and then I went out to the living room and said "I'm so rude I have to go shopping so I can make dinner. You guys are also staying I'm making tacos and pasta. So I have to run to the store."

Ethan said "can I come." I said "sure. But are you guys ok with that? Can you watch them again. From now until bed time its just playing time and feeding time. I feed them right now and then a little before bed. So mom can you feed them and someone help her because their is two babies."

They all nodded and I put my hair up, shoes on, and grabbed my purse.

Ethan grabbed his keys and wallet. We got in his car and we sang to music.

I said "ethan you know when you were talking to me last night? Well I want sleeping but I thought it was super cute."

He blushed and said "I'm really sorry." I said "its ok. It was cute." We smiled at each other. And we pulled into a parking spot.

We walking into the store and I grabbed a basket. I had a list it was.

-taco meat
-taco seasoning
-tomatoes
-lettuce
-cheese
-baby formula
And a bunch if other stuff. Like diapers.

We got all the stuff and then we went to the baby section.

I got bottles, and formula and a bunch of stuff.

We go up to the cash register and they lady says "you guys out to get your mom food to cook?"

I said "haha, no, I'm cooking for family." She said "how old are you guys. You look really young" I smiled and I said "I'm 16 he's 17."

She said "so you guys cooking mom and dad dinner."

I said "haha no I'm cooking for his brother my brother and mom and then gotta feed the babies formula."

She said "I'm really sorry for asking questions but are you guys brother and sister.".

He said "umm no we have kids together, and we are cooking for family."

She said "oh that's really cool. You two also look familiar." I said "um if you dont know this is ethan and he has a twin brother on YouTube called the Dolan twins and we have twins together and I have a YouTube channel." She said "your ethan?"

He smiled and said "yeah." She said "my sister is obsessed with you and you." We smiled and she said "can I take a picture with you?"

I smiled and said "of course." We took a picture and she said "thanks you a lot but I have one more question. Can you follow my sister on Instagram." I said "of course"

She showed us her name and we followed. Right away she got a call. It was her sister I could hear her screaming "OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE AHHH MIA AND ETHAN JUST FOLLOWED ME ON INSTAGRAM. THEIR CHILDER ARE ADORABLE J CANT EVEN."

I giggled and whispered to her "hand me the phone." She nodded and handed it and I said "hi its mia" then ethan said "and ethan" she screamed "OMG MY GOD I LOVE YOU BOTH THANKS FOR THE FOLLOW. also you kids are so cute"

I said "aww thank you sweetie." She said "oh my godd.". I giggled and ethan talked to her for a while and then we left to go home.

We got in the car and I said "its so cute when fans get excited." I remember the first time I seen you, when you knocked on my door and I got mad because I was watching Joe and Zoe and I opened the door and told myself to keep calm and I found you really cute and then we went to the store and they left us and we ordered pizza and then I wen to clean up and we almost kissed and Nate intrupted us and I got pissed but later on you gave me a hickey and we freaked out and thought we were gonna be in trouble then I lost my virginity and then got pregnant. Wow how do I remember all of that?"

He said "I remember that too. I thought you were really cute and you still are."

I smiled at him and we were at home. We walk in and see cloud. She was playing with nate and my mom and gray watching TV.

Ethan and I went into the kitchen and started to cook.

Long chapter 1460 words damnn. Also tomorrow I'm going live on Instagram my account is @dolan1550 so follow me and go watch it.

Love you PEACE💜💜💜💜✌✌✌✌