________________

After stopping at a drug store on the way to the soccer game, I opened up a can of soda and started drinking it. Agitha was driving her red car. I had my window rolled down, and we were blaring the radio, screaming the lyrics together.

"I'm not your princess!" We both sang along.

I turned down the radio and started laughing. "Gee, car rides with you are fun."

Agitha beamed. "I'm a fun person."

I nodded my head. "I know."

I paused for a moment.

"And buggy."

Agitha hit my arm, still keeping her eyes on the road. "I knew you were going to say that, jerk!"

I erupted in laughter. "Ha!"

We both laughed for a good while. Agitha turned the music down. "So, where do you want to go to for lunch? I'm paying."

"No," I began, "I'm paying. You paid for dinner last time we went out together."

"Whatever, I'll steal the check regardless," Agitha smirked. "Anyway, where to?"

"I don't care, whatever is fine with me." I smiled as I looked out the window. It was a beautiful day out, and I giggled when I saw a small white puppy with his head out of another car's window.

"You sure? How about a fast food restaurant, then?"

I nodded. "Okay, that's fine by me."

Then, Agitha turned the music back up, and we began yelling music lyrics once again.

_________________

"We're here!"

I jolted upright. "Huh?"

"You fell asleep, dummy," Agitha laughed, "about thirty minutes ago. But we're here now!"

I looked out the windshield with a skeptical look on my face. "The woods?"

Agitha was parked in a small parking lot directly in the middle of some forest. There were trees all around, and only a few other cars were nearby.

"Midna said to go through these trees, and the soccer stadium is right beyond there."

"I'm not buying it," I stated, leaning back in my chair.

"Zelda, please," Agitha begged. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

My head rolled to the right. "Agitha..."

"Zel, please!" She said, holding her hands up, clasped together.

I moaned loudly. "Fine!" I threw open the car door and stepped out, shutting the door behind me. Agitha laughed as she got out on her side. We both began walking into the woods together.

"So," Agitha said, nudging my arm with her elbow, "what're you going to say to Link when we see him? 'Thanks for helping me the other day, hottie! I have a huge crush on you!'