Chapter 29

I sighed awkwardly as Ana looked up at us "ah? Akura ou" I said looking at him "ah? Amane" he said looking away a little "ah? Awkward" Ana said getting up and looking at us two then at the unconscious Nanami. She freaked out then "HOLY NANAMI WAKE UP I HAVE PANCAKES" Ana yelled shaking her "like that's gonna work" me and akura ou aka kirihito said crossing our arms in sync. Soon after we said that Nanami woke up "HOLY SHIT THAT ACTUALLY WORKED!" I yelled wide eyed "like a charm" Ana giggled as she were now surrounded by monster thingies holding out some sort of cake thingy to Ana and Nanami.

The two dummies went and took the cake thingies from the monster and was about to eat it when I swamped the cake out of Ana's hand and akura ou kicked the cake from Nanami missing her head completely. I walked up to akura ou and hit his head "you could have hit her head" I said glaring at him "I wish I hit your head" he mumbled looking away and crossing his arms over his chest "meanie" I sighed looking away and at Nanami and Ana who just stared at us. The little monster wasn't too happy on us doing that so they started to get mad "guys I think their mad" Ana pointed to them "ladies and gentlemen Sherlock Holmes everyone" I started to clap but then everyone started to run "HEY GUYS WAIT UP!" I screamed running after them.

I ran pass Ana, Nanami and akura ou now leading the way to a river "OH HELL NO!" I screamed about to turn back when akura ou grabbed me and  hopped in the river with Ana and Nanami following after us "AHHHH I CANT SWIM!" I screamed grabbing onto akura ou like my life depended on it. Ana laughed like a mad woman and swam to the other side of the river "show off" I grumbled as akura ou helped me get to the other side, he also had to help Nanami to because ya know we can't swim.

I shivered hugging onto Ana as we sat by a fire Nanami and akura ou made because me and Ana were too cold to even move "why c-couldn't we ha-have be-been in some p-place warmer?" Ana said through clicking teeth. I nodded and huddle into her more "you two can come closer to the fire ya know" Nanami said looking back at us "an risk the chance of catching of fire?" Ana said/asked looking at her. I shrugged "at least we'd be warm" I said crawling my way to the fire "yeah true" Ana said following me but sitting besides Nanami as I sat by myself. I looked over at Ana who smiled like the Cheshire Cat "what-HOLY CRAM CRACKER!" I screamed as akura ou hugged me "that's what" Nanami and Ana laughed "haha I'm getting you both ya know that right?" I smiled evilly at them as they gulped "we are doomed" Ana said as a arrow with doomed wrote on it hit them both in the head, I laughed at them.

I was half asleep lying on the ground as Nanami and akura ou were arguing over Nanami not trusting her powers and she getting mad. Well I was almost asleep before a lady with a hood over her face scared the crap out of me making jump to my feet screaming turning everyone's attention to me. Ana sighed "I think I'm now deaf" she said covering her ears "I think I might have had a heart attack" I said with my hand over my heart, Nanami and akura ou sighed shaking their heads. The woman sighed "come my mistress has been waiting for you all" she said walking away "rude" I mumbled making Ana and Nanami to laugh and me to be hit in the head by akura ou "dude" I glared back at him only to be glared at by an even more scarier glare that he had "alright alright geez" I sighed as we all followed the woman.

Me and Ana paced back and forth outside two big doors waiting for Nanami and akura ou to come back out, apparently we are not allowed to go in because the mistress doesn't want to speak with me and Ana. According to that woman. I sighed leaning on the door on,y for it to open and me to fall back on my back "AMANE!" Nanami yelled looking down at me. I looked up at her with a smile on my face "oh hey Nanami hows the weather up there?" I asked, she sighed helping me up. I looked behind her to see akura ou wasn't there "where's a-kirihito?" I stopped myself before I said akura ou "he fell down a hole that the mistress made right Nanami?" Ana said making Nanami widen her eyes. I sighed last time I'm taking Ana with me "yes how'd you know?" Nanami asked "lucky guess" Ana said, Nanami nodded then looked at me as I started walking away "HEY AMANE WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" Nanami called out to me "for a walk see ya later" I smiled back and headed towards where I know akura ou was.

I looked at down the hallway and then turned to my left opening a door that was there "man these doors are hard to move" I sighed looking on the floor seeing akura ou there. I walked up to him and shook him "dude wake up you're alive" I said soon he opened his eyes and stared at me in shock "welcome back long time no see Hun" I laughed but stopped once he hugged me "haha you've only been here for a few minutes" I smiled hugging him back "yet it felt like years" akura ou said still hugging me. I laughed "are you afraid of the dark?" I mocked him "not when I'm with you" he said "aww" me and akura ou pulled back looking to the door to see Nanami and Ana with hearts in her eyes while folding her hands and swaying back and forth "so cute" that word cute hit me and I glared at Ana. She stopped and stared at me "I'm not cute" I said getting up and hitting her head before huffing and crossing my arms over my chest "who cares let's leave now" Nanami said walking out of the room, I followed after Ana left. I turned around watching as akura ou closed the door behind me "once was a killer is the on,y one to close the door behind him" I laughed but gulped after getting a glare from him "let's just go now" he sighed. I nodded and we all somehow maxed outside running from the place. Dang I was supposed to ask the mistress something.

I grabbed Ana's hand and ran back to the place "AMANE ANA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Akura ou yelled back at us "come on they'll catch up with us later" Nanami said knowing full well why we were running back to the place, akura ou was hesitant at first but followed Nanami. Me and Ana ran into the place and into the room where the mistress was "yo!" I said as she looked at me, I think, from behind the cloth just as Eimi appeared "mother they have something to ask of you" Eimi said looking at her mother. She nodded and I explained to her what I wanted and why and what had happened "I see" was all she said before snapping her fingers showing me a mountain of fire "his body is on that fiery mountain if you can tame the mountains fire you can get his body... IF you can" she said almost yelling if at us again. I nodded "alright seems fair to me" I smiled and ran out with Ana behind me "can we do it?" Ana asked, I grinned looking back at her "yes we can... Bob the builder now" I sighed laughing as we found Nanami and akura ou just as tomoe came to save us "HEY WAIT UP" we yelled hopping on Tomoe's back. I am so gonna need your help Tomoe and you can't say no because I will tie you to a pole and leave you there to burn! Muahahaha... Man I need help.

Sorry for the late update also Thai one is a bit long hope you like it
Please tell me what you think of the story for far!
Also please vote, comment, and share thank you!