Chapter 5

I looked up to see Eimi still in Tomoe's hands, she was curled in a ball asleep "traitor" I mumbled but Akura ou heard me and glanced back to see what I was talking about, he chuckled a little at what I was talking about "if that's what you are talking about... Tomoe has his ways with little tiny demons such as foxes, dogs, and other things they love him" Akura ou said as he kept walking. Yet no one gives you the time of day, are you really this mean or are you faking? For a moment there when I looked at him I saw a hurt look on his face, Akura ou why are you so mean?

_________________________________________________

I was thrown on the floor by Akura ou in a room in the castle, ever heard of the phase treat your guest with kindness? I rolled my eyes and sat on the floor crossed legged, Akura ou and Tomoe were talking to each other in hush voices after Tomoe laid Eimi on my lap. She was soon waking up as I rubbed her head, "umm Amane they are talking about you" Eimi said as she climbed up on my head and curled in a ball "what are they saying about me?" I asked my voice barely above a whisper but I knew Eimi could hear me *yawn*"something to do with tying you up and torture you" Eimi yawned out before I felt her tense. I widen my eyes "on second thought that is not a good thing" I sighed as Eimi said that "no shit... Hmmm?" I put my finger up on my chin thinking of a way to get out of here.

I looked around then smirked, I got up and walked over to the door, idiots, I shook my head and bolted out the door like there was a huge spider in that room waiting to kill me. I ran out the front door and down the hill, I really hope they didn't notice me gone yet, I sighed and slide to a stop "SHE GAVE US THE SLIP HOW STUPID ARE WE!?!" I heard Akura ou yell, I started laughing "now really isn't the time to laugh Amane he's right on our tail" Eimi pointed to a scary looking Akura ou running at us "eek yeah your right lets go" I grabbed Eimi and ran as fast as me little legs could go.

I jumped and ducked over things such as trees and logs, man who would have thought I would get my daily exercise from running away from a scary demon that is part of an anime show called kamisama kiss, I sighed as I spotted a village near me, I LOVE YOU GOD, I yelled in my head as I smiled a bit. That is until I was pulled by my arm and yanked to someone's chest, please god let this be Eimi in her human form, I looked up only to come face to face with an angry looking Akura ou, welp I'm dead, I gulped and looked away from him closing my eyes readying myself for whatever he was going to do, think happy thoughts, I thought as I felt a sting in my left cheek.

Turns out Akura ou slapped me, I widen my eyes but didn't look at him, I guess that's what I get for trying to sneak out of there, "I guess I deserved that" I said looking at him, his eyes were widen "your weird human" Akura ou sighed and dragged me back to the castle. I miss my mom, I want to go home, I looked up to see Eimi staring down at me with a sadden expression on her fox face, I sighed Eimi seemed to understand and climbed down on my shoulder "I'm sorry Amane" Eimi said rubbing her head in my cheek "heh it's ok" I smiled at her.

Akura ou had grown me in a chair and tied me up after we came back, Eimi sighed as she laid on my lap "I'm so sorry Amane I should have sent you home instead of here" Eimi repeated for the 500th time since we came back "no it's ok I'm fine I just really want to know how my mother is" I said looking down at her with a smile. Eimi nodded and jumped from my lap to the ground "I'll be back" she said and ran out the door, I'll be here waiting, I sighed and looked down as my hair fell in my face, I miss you, mother.

So sorry for my late updates.

What does Eimi have planned?

Please vote and comment