Chapter 23

I woke up the next morning to Aina poking me with the ladder she found outside of the window "WHAT THE- ladder?" I looked at her confused "yeah ladder why was outside the window? Where were you really last night? Because I did some snooping around and I found out that you did not go downstairs last night to talk to your mom because she said so!" Man was she mad. I sighed, getting up out of the bed and stood up on the floor yawning and stretching "fine I went to see if that person was Eimi... It was" I said looking at her, I swear I saw the devil in her eyes.

Aina smiled sweetly, oh shits I'm doomed, "so it was Eimi... What's your plan" Aina slowly walked up to me, I'm gonna die! "I'm planning on leaving and asking her could I go back to that world and try to save Akura ou" I said backing away from her. Aina walked closer and closer as I backed farther and farther from her "AHH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" I yelled curling in a ball with my hand over my head. Aina laughed and threw the ladder to the side "I'm not going to kill you ya fool! I'm gonna join you!" Aina said, I looked up at her with a what face.

I sighed and got up "you-" "if you say I can't I'm going to tie you to that chair and you can never leave this place ever" I jumped a bit at her darkness all of a sudden. I gulped, don't judge me Aina was being serious trust me, "no I was going to say, you are an amazing friend" I smiled getting up off the floor. Aina crossed her arms "yep what ever" she rolled her eyes and walked over to the door "when's we leaving?" She asked "as soon as I explain to mom what had happened and what I'm planning to do" I said "will that give me enough time to run home tell mom what's happening and say bye?" I sighed and nodding my head. Aina smiled and ran out the door, I sighed and took in a deep breath before walking down the stairs to the kitchen when mom was cooking.

I sat in my usual seat waiting for my food, "hey mom" I said in a low tone, she only hummed as she cooked "I have something important to tell you" that got her attention, she stopped cooking and turned towards me wiping her hands in a towel before sitting across from me. I took a deep breath "mom I didn't exactly die that night... Yes I was in a coma but I wasn't fighting to stay in this world or go to heaven" I looked up at her "what?!" Mom asked with widen eyes. "I was sent to another world, to which I liked it more there because I found someone that I... Well... Care for a lot" I said pealing with my thumbs under the table as I looked down. Mom got up out of her seat, I held my breath afraid of what was about to happen "then find away back to the person you love" I widen my eyes and looked at my mom who was smiling down at me "mom" I whispered before she hugged me.

Mom moved back and held my shoulders "I love you Amane... But if you found someone you love somewhere else I will let you go... Never lose that love no matter where they are, and no matter where you go I will always love you, so follow your heart" I felt tears form in my eyes "mom!" I yelled hugging her "at least now I will know you are alive a well... So I will let you go" I smiled and wiped my tears. "I love you always mom!" I said getting up from the table "I love you most... Now get dressed and find a way to get back to the person you love" mom winked at me before going back to her cooking.

I ran upstairs and got dressed before running downstairs "bye mom see you again soon I hope! I Love you!" I yelled before running out the door and almost ramming right into Aina but I dodged her. I also heard mom yell "I love you too" I looked at Aina "ready?" I asked she nodded and we started walking to where Eimi was.

Aina and I stopped walking and stood in front of the trees from last night "ready?" I looked over to Aina who nodded. We started walking in and found Eimi there smiling like a mad woman "Eimi what's wrong?" I asked a bit freaked out over her. Eimi laughed "yes I knew you'd find me! And you brought a friend! Perfect! Did you come here to go back to that world?" Eimi asked, I nodded. Aina smiled "can I come?" She asked, Eimi laughed and jumped up an down "of course!" She yelled before running up to us "be safe" she whispered before hugging us and everything wiping dark, again...

I felt myself on something hard, ugh this hurts, I opened my eyes and found myself in front of mikage's shrine, what the hell! I yelled in my head before turning towards Aina and shaking her awake. Aina soon woke up and rubbed her eyes "what? Where are we?" She asked looking around "in front of mikage's shrine... In the future not the past" I said knowing full well that Akura ou was in a humans body. Aina covered her mouth "wait isn't Akura ou in that humans body in the future?" She said looking at me with concern "yeah" I said getting up. Aina followed an got up as well just as Nanami came running out screaming she'll be late for school, damn it were in season 2, I sighed just as she ran into me making us fall on the ground. "Oww" we both said, Tomoe came out and grabbed Nanami off me.

Once he saw me his eyes widen "Amane?" He questioned before I smiled "yeah long time no see" I said, Tomoe came to me and hugged me "AMANE ITS REALLY YOU!" He yelled hugging me. "Tomoe I missed you!" I said hugging him back, "you know her?" Nanami asked as she stood by Aina. Tomoe let me go and smiled a bit at Nanami, my ship! I can make it happen now! Yesh!! "Yes I know her this is Amane... She was a friend of mine" he so left out Akura ou. I smiled at Nanami who smiled back... I have to find Akura ou and save him! And these two are helping me!

Wow this was a long chapter!
Sorry for the late chapter!
Hope you liked it!

Vote and comment please!