Chapter 19

The next day I was a nervous wreck pacing back and forth in the room biting my thumbnail as I flicked my eyes around the room occasionally I would land on the sleeping Akura ou that slept on the bed. I was up way to early for even the birds to be chirping, I didn't get much sleep only when Akura ou would wake up and see me up, he would glare and tell me to go back to sleep. Funny he thought I was asleep in the first place, I sighed as I saw the sun peeking out of the trees as I looked out the window, I'm gonna have a heart attack!

Eimi didn't even tell me what time or when they will be coming, that's half the reason why I was up all night and a nervous wreck right now. I heard Akura ou grumble before stretching and getting up "did you even go to sleep last night?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I shook my head no, Akura ou sighed and got up and walked towards me "I didn't do anything to the humans for a week, plus I learned a few things about them" I smiled, that's a bit reassuring, "ok but I feel there's more to this then what they said" I mumbled. Akura ou sighed again and hugged me "Amane if there is more to this, I got a plan" Akura ou said, when do you not have a plan? I smiled a bit as I hugged him back. Better be a good one.

Time skip, because I'm lazy

After our little talk in the room we decided to go out in the village for a walk around, we told the inn keeper tent we no longer need the room. I was currently walking around looking for Akura ou, yup I lost him, I started freaking out running to one place then running to another. Everyone looked at me like I w as some sort of crazy woman, I stopped to take a break until I was tackled to the ground by a worried looking Eimi "where's Akura ou?!" I yelled/asked her, she shook her head and started crying on my shoulder "Amane I'm so sorry I'm sorry, I really am I'm sorry"she cried out. I felt my heart break, "Eimi what happened?" I said getting up with her, she wiped her tears away before looking up at me "the war God, he came a took Akura ou while you two were separated, when they brought him to the gods world I asked where you were. They said they didn't need you here to see what will happen. Amane I didn't know that they planned to do that to Akura ou all along whether he was nice or not, I don't know what they have planned for you" I felt myself stop breathing for a moment. Can I for once have a happiness!? What's with the world always making sure I'm heart broken!

Why? WHY?! Did they really do what they said they would do take his soul from his body? I know that is supposed to happen in the show but still, even if they do I'd be sent back to my world now won't I?

I looked at Eimi "does this mean I get to go home?" I asked, she looked at me with a sad expression "yes, that's why I was sent here, Amane I'm sorry" I couldn't hold back anymore I started crying "no... I get it..." I wiped them away and looked at her one more time. So now I get to go home, why am I sad this whole time I wanted to go home, I guess it's where I fell in love, "Eimi before that I want to go talk with the gods" I said, Eimi nodded with a bit of fright in her eye. You should be afraid I'm about to give the gods a piece of my mind, no just kidding, I'm going to talk with them about something.

What does Amane have planned?

Please don't hate me for this but like I said I'm far from finishing this book, there's gonna be a good ending so don't hate on me>< 😣

Vote and comment please