Chapter 21

It's been two weeks since I woke up in the hospital, I've been released from the hospital 4 days after I woke up, I went back to school. My locker was filled with notes a flowers, Aina hasn't left my side, she even stayed over within these weeks.

It's now Friday, Aina and I were talking about what we should do after school this weekend, not that the other weekend wasn't so different. I also told Aina what happened to me and strangely she believed ever word I said and asked that next time she wants to go, "what should we do?" Aina asked as we walked down the sidewalk "I don't know go home sleep, eat and watch anime" I laughed, Aina sighed. She shook her head and turned to face me until a paper flyer flew on her face "eek!" She squealed "haha it's just a flyer veggie" I said taking the flyer off her face. Aina sighed in relief "ok what does it say?" Aina grabbed the flyer from me "hey!" I said leaning over to see the flyer "holy shit" me and Aina mumbled while looked at the paper.

"Eimi the witch has come to town to grant any wish you want, all it cost is a reason why you wished for what you wished for. I'll be the judge if I should grant your wish"

Me and Aina looked at each other "please tell me this isn't the Eimi you talked about and its just a freaky thing" Aina said. I gulped "I hope it is" my throat felt dry, was she really here? Or is this just a person with the same name? "Let's check it out" Aina said. I grabbed her arm "not now she's here for the whole weekend lets try tomorrow the Suns starting to set" I pointed to the horizon that was now filled with beautiful shades of red, orange and a bit of dark blue. Aina sighed "ok I'm staying over tonight!" She skipped her way to my house as I walked behind her.

Is Eimi really here? I have to find out.

Time skip

Aina and I had watched a few anime's and now she was sound asleep besides me, I tapped her shoulder and got no response. Usually when I do that and she's faking she'll slapped my hand away because she hates when people touch her shoulders. I quickly and quietly got out of my bed and made sure to make a fake me besides her just in case mom walked in to check on us. I pulled my hair up in a ponytail and walked over to the window, I changed into my clothes before I walked to the window, I opened it and jumped out onto my roof. I closed it a little just so when I came back I would be able to open it and without Aina feeling the wind blow on her waking her up.

I grabbed a rope ladder I put out just before Aina came back from using the bathroom. I threw it down the roof and tied it to the pole we had up here, don't ask me why I don't know myself. I started climbing down the ladder. Once I was close to the ground I jumped and landed on my feet, I turned around and started running to the open gate. I ran out of my gate and ducked down taking out the flyer I shoved in my pocket, I looked down and found out where Eimi was at, I shoved the flyer back in my pocket and ran in that direction of where she was at.

So I know some of you are a bit sad but don't worry things are starting to look good from now on, maybe...
Anyway is that the real Eimi of just someone named after Eimi?

Vote and comment please