Chapter 15

I sighed and sat on the floor as Akura ou sat up in the bed looking down at me, we've been arguing for about maybe two hours now. I told him I was taking the floor, then he said we were sharing the bed, guess who won, yeah neither one of us were just to stubborn. I glared "Akura ou go to sleep!" I growled before falling on my back and turning on my side curling into a ball "Amane get up on the bed and I'll take the floor!" Why are we so stubborn?! I sighed and turned to face him "no" I said closing my eyes, I heard Akura ou sighed and then I heard him get off the bed, he better not! But just as I thought Akura ou had picked me up and laid me in the bed "stay" he said, I opened my eyes "woof" I said looking at him as he sat on the floor. I guess I'll let it slide, I sighed and fell asleep on the bed.

Time skip

The next day I woke up before Akura ou, so I decided to wake up the old fashioned way, or the way I do it anyway, I smirked and jumped on him "AMANE!" Akura ou yelled after he threw me off of him and on the bed. Note to self Akura ou is a demon with really good reflexes and I just woke him up like that, not a good idea, I sighed as I got up,off the bed "are you trying to die?" He asked getting up. Hah jokes on you I already died, wait that ain't a good thing, "no" I mumbled getting on my feet "so we going out and hanging with the ants as you like to call us amazing humans... Who am I kidding we're greedy little things" I sighed and walked towards the door.

Me and Akura ou walked down the road pathway looking at all the little shops up in the streets "OH MY GOD... LOOK LOOK LOOK ITS SO ADORABLE" I yelled pointing to a little charm made out of wood that was shaped as a kitten. I grabbed Akura ou's hand and dragged him the  shop where I seen the kitten charm "isn't it adorable?!" I squealed as hearts formed in my eyes as I stared at the kitten charm. I seen Akura ou staring at me in the corner of my eye, I turned to face him "what?" I asked, he put his hand on my cheek, his thumb brushing against my cheek, I leaned in his hand as I grabbed it with both my hands closing my eyes. Soon I felt a soft pair of lips on mine, I smiled, opening my eyes a bit to see Akura ou kissing me, I kissed him back not caring about the looks we got from the others that passed by.

We pulled back after a few minutes, air was needed, I smiled up at Akura ou as he smiled down at me "your cute" he said, I laughed a punched him in the arm "I'm not cute" I huffed crossing my arms. Akura ou laughed "no your adorable" he said walking away from me, I sighed "aww you two are a adorable couple... Also now would probably be a good time to tell you this" I turned around to see Eimi there walking up to me. She was soon besides me as we walked behind Akura ou keeping an eye on him, so far he hasn't done anything mean or cruel "if Akura ou doesn't learn to like humans in a week you will be sent back to your world... Alive" I widen my eyes, so I will no longer be with him, I sighed and nodded. Eimi sighed "I'm sorry but those are the rules" I nodded and Eimi took one last glance at me then she disappeared, I walked up to Akura ou and grabbed his sleeve "what is it... Amane what's wrong?!" Akura ou asked a bit worried probably because of my sad expression on my face.

I sighed and looked up at him "if you don't learn to like humans in the week I will be sent back to my own world... A place where you guys are just in an anime called kamisama kiss..." I trailed off, Akura ou sighed and hugged me "I won't let that happen" I smiled and hugged him back "thank you" I sighed "I love you Amane" did he say that?! "I love you too" I said with a smile.

Sorry for the late update.
What will happen now?

Also I'm starting a new fanfic for owari no seraph.

Anyway vote and comment thank you