Chapter 1

I walked with my best friend, Aina, as I listened to music on my headphones "YO AMANE" I snapped out of trans as Aina snapped her fingers in front of me with an annoyed look on her face, honestly she reminds me of Levi off of attack on titan, I giggled and took my headphones out smiling at her "yesss?" I asked still smiling as she rolled her eyes "I have to go to my dads work place to give him something that mom gave me, think you can make it home without dying on me?" I laughed and nodded my head, Aina sighed rolling her eyes and walking away from me "see ya later little vegetable!" Aina turned to glare at me "STOP CALLING ME THAT" she yelled I giggled and walked back to my house.

Me and Aina has been friends for over ten years, to be exact we had been friends for 12 years every since we met in kindergarten, she's more of a serious down to earth girl that is obsessed with cleaning I swear if even your hair is out of place she will freak out and fix it, believe me when she stayed over for a sleep over one time she ended up waking up at 12 am and woke me by saying she was going to clean my entire house because it was bothering her, she ended up cleaning a my house and rearranging my house and room while the whole time I was complaining to her to go to sleep. Then at like 6 in the morning she decided to wash her hair and of course she took me to wash my hair as well, let's just say that entire night no one slept but complained and cleaned, after we washed our hair Aina found these curler things to put in your hair when wet, hot curlers I think, anyway she decided to put them in my hair. After that we laid in the bed and fell asleep for like 7 hours. The lesson of this story is never and I mean never have a dirty house if Aina is staying over. I call her vegetable because she once fell asleep to the table in my house after she stayed over and she was eating vegetables, next thing I know her face is in the vegetable bowl so now I call her little vegetable or veggie, she hates it but it's fun. Aina has a name for me too it's fight cat, because apparently I'd argue with anybody who pisses me off, not my fault everyone is morons and I'm a genius, haha that made me laugh I'm not smart.

I sighed as I came to my house, I live alone right now, mom is away on a business trip and my dad he died in a car accident a few years ago, I walked in the house to be greeted by Balto my husky, I named him after the movie Balto I watched just before I got him on my 9th birthday "hey Balto" I walked in the kitchen to get something to eat for me and Balto, I sighed as I made a sandwich and got some bog food for Balto. After I got done making my sandwich I walked in the living room, I sat on the couch and turned on my laptop that was hooked up to the tv, I hummed a little tone as I found kamisama kiss and put on episode 3 to season two.

I watched as the girls that were surrounding Tomoe started talking about a demon named Akura ou, honestly I don't think he's that bad looking, although he's a demon that would kill you and n cold blood. I shivered at my thought, that and he has a creepy ass grin I mean like shit son could you get a more I don't know not so creepy ass grin? I sighed as Tomoe jumped from the lady and ran back to the shrine, "dude she's not there" I mumbled.as Tomoe ran in the shrine he found one of the sprits dressed in Nanami's clothes, I giggled at that "see told ya she wasn't here" I said as if they would hear me.

Time skip

After watching a few more episodes I started getting tired, I looked over at the clock to see it was 12 am, God time flies when you're having fun watching anime, I sighed turned off my laptop and headed up stairs, I got in my Micky mouse pjs, don't judge they are really comfortable, I brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and hopped into bed covering up my head and drifting off into a deep sleep.

I hope you guys like this.
Don't worry I'll get to the part where she has her death and wakes up to see a woman with brown hair tending to her, it's all coming soon.

Please vote and comment!