Chapter 13

I was being pulled along by Akura ou "where are you taking me? I'm soon gonna clasp on the ground if you keep pulling me or rather dragging me like this" I said "humans" I heard Akura ou mumble before he stopped "what are- eek!" I was lifted up into Akura ou's arms bridal style. I looked up at him "dude I heard what you said and... You gotta admit you like this human" I said, Akura ou sighed before he fake dropped me "eek!" I squealed and rapped my arms around his neck.

I glared up at Akura ou as he just laughed at me "haha funny... Just start walking to wherever you were going before I started complaining" I sighed, Akura ou chuckled a little bit more before walking again. I let my arms fall from being rapped around Akura ou's neck to resting on my stomach, I looked ahead of me and I widen my eyes. He's not thinking about going to the gods, IS HE?! I looked back at Akura ou "are to going where the gods are?" I asked, Akura ou didn't say anything.

I looked at him with worry and hurt "stop I want to get down on the ground" I stated crossing my arms, Akura ou did as I said. I stood in front of him "answer my question Akura ou! Are.you.going.to.where.the.gods.are?!" I growled as tears formed in my eyes. Why do I worry? I guess it's because I don't want to lose him like I did my dad... He was a soldier and one day he came home, but not alive... I don't want this to happen to me, but this is the story line I can't mess it up. I felt a clawed thumb nail wipe the tears in my eyes away, I looked up to see Akura ou, please don't do it, "I'll be fine Amane I'll have you by my side... Plus Eimi is there if I'm correct and we can know what their plan is" Akura ou said before hugging me "but it's a trap... I feel it... Akura ou don't do it" I hugged him tight.

Akura ou had carried me to the gods place after he reassured me it was ok, I was still not 100 percent convinced that it was ok, now I was standing in front of ookuninushi as Eimi was besides him smiling "so your plan was to send a human girl to make me fall for her and make me believe humans are different then what I believe they are?" Akura ou said smirking as if he knew it all. Me on the other has more confused them a mouse being cornered by a cat, "that is correct... And since you are here our plan has worked" ookuninushi said smiling. I looked over at Akura ou to see he still had a smirk on his face, I'm a fool he has something else planned, "no I didn't change my view on the ants you call humans... I only changed my view on one human and that's her" Akura ou pointed to me. I relaxed a bit hearing this "I see maybe she can make you see that humans are different then what you think" I widen my eyes "yup Amane can do so by bringing you to a village you two will stay there for a week... Akura ou no killing if you kill... We will take your soul from your body" my jaw dropped.

I'm doomed there's no way Akura ou can do this! "Do we have a deal?" Eimi finished, I looked back up at Akura ou to see he was actually thinking about this! "Deal" he said, welp there goes my chance of a happy ending, "ok you start tomorrow... Make your way to that village and study how humans help and care for others, they might surprise you" Eimi said handing me a map to where the village was located. I sighed "strange a demon is with a God"Akura ou said looking at ookuninushi and then at Eimi "strange a demon has fallen in love with a human" Eimi said, snap she's good, I giggled but stopped as soon as Akura ou shot a glare at me. I smiled up at him and started walking out of the place "coming?" I asked looking back at him "yeah" Akura ou sighed and we walked out of the place. This week is gonna be a long one.

Sorry for the long wait I was busy, thank you for being patient with me!

Please vote and comment thank you!