Chapter 31

I sighed as I sat on the floor leaning my head in my hands as I stared at kirihito "so how's we getting your soul in that body? And what are you gonna do about that human body?" I asked pointing at the two. Yatori jumped in front of me scaring me half to death "your help of course " he smiled at me "me? Help? I'm tiny not magical" I said smiling at him. They both looked at me seriously "oh wait you two were serious!" I yelled wide eyed "well you need my help" I jumped up and did a 360 degree turn with my hands in the air like a ninja. I sighed in relief "oh it's just you Eimi" I said "and what do you mean by 'you need my help'?" I asked crossing my arms "you need to take some of my power and take his soul from that human body to his normal body" Eimi explained  "uh huh" I nodded.

I stared at her waiting to explain more "and how the hell am I supposed to do that?! With your power I know but how the hell am I supposed to take his soul and put it in his normal body" I said raising my eyebrow. Eimi sighed along with Yatori "once you have a little bit of my power you need to pull his soul out by-" "kissing him then transferring it to his original body" Yatori cut in. I widen my eyes "actually it's not that bad it's not like it's the first time I kissed him or anything" I said then I looked at Yatori who raised his eyebrow "I mean it's the totally first time" I smiled innocently. I turned around to face akura ou "soooo? What's my answer for what's ya gonna do about that human body?" I asked looking at him with crossed arms "leave it here" he said, way to go great answer "you could make it look like a heart attack" Eimi suggested. Really Eimi you're a goddess you're not supposed to help us, then again you've been helping us all along so might as well let you have this one.

I sighed and nodded "and I'll stay here freaking out as you guys run off into the sunset" I laughed a little "seriously Amane where did your family get you?" Eimi asked looking at me. I laughed "I'd like to think I was sold to them after living in a circus for a few years" I said making everyone face palm. Eimi sighed "alright that's a plan you two ready?" Eimi asked looking at me then akura ou, I nodded "yes" Akura ou said "alright Amane come here" I walked up to Eimi. Eimi put her hand on my shoulder "all my power is yours to hold" Eimi said before moving from me. I felt my head start to hurt "Eimi is it normal to feel dizzy and want to faint?" I asked looking at her, she nodded "it will pass soon" she said.

I sat on the floor for a little while "Amane are you sure you're ok?" Akura ou asked walking up to me. I nodded and the feeling passed "alright I'm ok" I said smiling and getting up "ok" he said, Eimi walked up to me "you have to be quick with transferring his soul to his original body ok?" She said, I nodded. I walked up to kirihito slash akura ou well I'd say akura ou like I've been doing because ya know kirihito is well... Passed on. Anyway I sighed and leaned in kissing akura ou, I felt like two souls were inside me and I felt like I was about to throw up "quickly kiss his original body" Eimi said rushing me to akura ou once she seen my face twirl in disgust. I walked over to him and kissed his lips, is it working I can't feel his soul leave me but it also doesn't feel like I have two souls anymore, did I do something wrong is he gone for good! I started panicking but soon I felt him kiss me back.

I moved from him and sighed in relief "took your sweet time Akura ou" I grumbled, he laughed "wanted to know would you panic" he said getting up "well... I did!" I yelled at him. Eimi and Yatori cleared their throats, we turned and looked at them "plan B of this plan please" Eimi and Yatori said reminding me of what I have to do. I widen my eyes "right get ready to leave as soon as I scream and start crying got it" everyone nodded. I took in a deep breath and scream with fright as tears streamed down my face and I ran to the door of the room quickly opening it "MRS. MORI COME QUICK!" I screamed as she came running out and in the room only to clasp on the ground before kirihito. I started crying more "Amane what happened?" She asked looking at me while crying "I-I... He just fell on the ground I don't know what happened exactly I'm so sorry I-I" mrs. Mori stood up and hugged me "it's ok Amane, go back with your friend I'll call the hospital now" she said moving from me. I nodded and walked out of the room and away from the Mori household, I sighed and was pulled in an alley, I screamed before I turned around only to see Akura ou there "geez give me a warning" I sighed wiping the fake tears away "you can act pretty good" he said smiling at me "thanks I've been learning from Aina, she's a better actress then me" I said laughing. Akura ou sighed and rolled his eyes before kissing me.

We pulled away and Eimi popped up just as the clouds got dark and lightning strike "my brother knows what you and I did Amane and he's not happy" Eimi sighed looking at me. I had jumped in Akura ou's arms due to the lightning, I'm a scaredy cat when it comes to lightning "shit" me and akura ou said "you two said it" Yatori sighed popping up as well "what do we do?" I asked Eimi "show him that Akura ou chaged?" Eimi suggested "how we do that?" I asked still in akura ou's arms "I thought you'd think of it once I said it" Eimi said, I face blamed. We're doomed.

Hope ya liked the chapter haha did you really think I'd let Akura ou live that easily? Without someone getting mad? You should know me better then this haha

Anyway hope ya enjoyed this chapter stick around for more!
Vote, comment and share please!