Chapter 24

I sighed as I looked at Nanami and Tomoe "so you what?!" Nanami asked, Ana sighed this is the fourth time I had to explain to Nanami where me and Ana came from "we come from another world where you guys are in and anime called kamisama kiss, I was sent in the past when I had a car accident and I meant Tomoe and Akura ou" I said leaving out the part about me falling in love with Akura ou. Nanami stared at me for a few seconds before she was whacked in the head by Tomoe, aww Tomoe your killing my ship! Ana laughed as if she read my mind "Tomoe be nice" Ana said with an evil look, damn he's dead, I started laughing like a mad woman "Amane come on let's go find you know who" Ana said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the shire.

We were stopped by Tomoe "who's you know who?" Tomoe asked with a questionable look "Akura ou" I said, Tomoe widen his eyes, "he isn't her-" "yes he is your forgetting where I came from, I know what's going to happen before you know what's going to happen" I said huffing and putting my hands on my hips. Ana laughed "damn she got you son!" Ana laughed more "Amane he hasn't been heard of since 600 years ago so what make you think-" "don't underestimate me Tomoe" I glared at him "fine if you find him I'll wear a dress" I gotta see that!! "Ok and if I win you have to say "I'm so sorry oh great and powerful Amane I will never doubt you ever again" and you have to be my servant" I said smirking. Nanami came out just as I said that "what's going on here?" She asked "Amane is going to find her true love!" Ana yelled hugging Nanami who hugged back and they started squealing. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Ana's hand "bye bye Tomoe and Nanami... The next time you see me could be when I handing Tomoe a dress because I will find him!" I yelled and ran down the stairs.

Me and Ana walked around the town for a little while before stopping "I wish they would have showed a map in the anime showing me to get to place to place so I could have remembered it and found my way to kirihito's house" I sighed. Ana giggled and twisted my head to the side where a boy with black hair and red eyes was buying some peaches "if that doesn't scream Akura ou I don't know what does!" I smiled but Anna stopped me. I looked at her "you can't just go up to him... Remember then whole "I hate Tomoe and I'll kill him" thing? If you go up to him and take him back to show Tomoe he might kill him" Ana said with a serious face that scared me. "Yeah but he is human so he can't kill Tomoe plus he isn't like that I changed him" I said, Ana shook her head.

"No while you were talking to your mother I decided to take a look at a few of the episodes in season two, like episodes 1, and 3 it shows everything to be the same, also look at this" Ana showed me the manga, everything was the same and now I was confused. "How?" I asked looking at Ana "I do not know that myself" Ana said, we sighed and looked to where kirihito was but he was gone now "what do we do now?" Ana said, I shrugged then something hit me "Ana you knew this all a long... WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME BEFORE I SAID THOSE THINGS TO TOMOE!!" I yelled, Ana laughed nervously and started running away from me "GET BACK HERE!" I screamed running after her.

This chapter could be a little bit crappy and I'm sorry if it is

Please still vote and comment thank you!