Chapter 16

I mentally slapped myself as Akura ou and some old lady were arguing about something so stupid "enough both of you geez your acting like your five years old" I said walking up to them "I'm not five!" They both yelled at me. I sighed and raise my hands up in defeat "oh no not at all" I rolled my eyes, oh should I tell you what they are fighting or rather arguing about? No? Ok I won't tell then...

Just kidding I'll tell anyway, they are arguing over who was the first one to get the last peach, I mean I know Akura ou loves peaches but seriously dude you had like what 20 today since we woke up, 5 when I wasn't looking or so he tells me, and another 5 when I was watching him, then there are more that he ate when I was buying him more peaches, so yeah.

I crossed my arms and shot a glare at Akura ou "dude let the old lady have the peach you had like 20 or more today, if you keep eating them like that you'll turn into at peach!" I giggled a bit at that "fine" Akura ou sighed handing, and I mean handing not tossing or throwing the peach at the lady but actually handing her it in a nice way. I dropped my mouth, I swear I felt it touch the ground "thank you" the lady said before taking it and going to pay for the peach, I looked to Akura ou and patted his head "good boy" I said giggling a bit. Akura ou sighed "do I look like a dog?" He asked, I tilted my head with a questionable look on my face "yeah just a little" I said nodding, Akura ou widen his eyes "WHAT?!" He yelled, I laughed at him "haha very funny" he said walking away from me.

I followed Akura ou, well I had to just in case he got into trouble, but to my surprise he stopped to help an old man that was trying to lift some wood, Akura ou lifted it up and and asked the man where he wanted it put to. Sure everyone in this village knew who Akura ou was and were probably more surprised then what I was, but my happy moment of him being nice was ruin when I heard a few gossip girls behind me talking about Akura ou. "He's probably just being nice to us before one night he kills us all" girl 1 said "yes I agree maybe we should leave the village before that happens" girl 2 said "but he has a girl with him what is she to him?" Girl 3 said "probably just a pet to him" girl 1 said with a disgusted gone in her voice. These girls are really annoying no wonder Akura ou gets annoyed by them "yeah but I heard from someone earlier today that they hugged and that it looked like he meant it" girl 3 said "he's acting of course" girl 1 said "hey isn't that the girl there?" I widen my eyes after hearing girl 2 talk, damn no they found me.

I heard them walking up to me as I acted like I didn't hear them and looked at Akura ou with a smile on my face, the girl stood besides me "are you the girl Akura ou has as a pet" ok no b***h I'm no pet "excuse me?" I asked turning towards them. They wore a sweet and innocent smile, hell they ain't sweet nor innocent "why are you with Akura ou?" Girl 3 asked "because I want to" I smirked, I should be a lawyer, "is he threatening you?" I growled and there goes my sweet smile. I shot them all a glare "excuse me! He's not threatening me! And if you continue to judge people by what they used to be! I'll kick you! He's trying to be nice.because.of.me!" I huffed and turned around to see Akura ou there smirking, still helping the man but smirking at me.

I walked up the the man and Akura ou with fire coming off of me, I was mad, "how is everything?" I asked smiling trying to hid the fact that I was mad, "good" Akura ou said laughing knowing I was trying hard not to kill one of those b***hes. I rolled my eyes as I glanced back to see the girls with widen eyes and soon walk away, I licked my tongue out as they walked away, Akura ou still laughed at me "that's all the wood thank you for helping" the man said, Akura ou looked at him like the man had just spoke to him in some sort of new language. I laughed a nudged his arm "say you're welcome... And smile nicely" I leaned in and whispered to Akura ou "you're welcome" Akura ou said smiling before we walked away. I burst out laughing, Akura ou glared at me "you looked at him like he had just grown 500 heads!" I laughed out "that saying you're welcome left a funny taste in my mouth" Akura ou sighed, I laughed more. He's doing good I guess, me on the other hand can't control her temper, shits am I turning into Akura ou and Akura ou's turning into me!? I gonna get out more, I sighed and continued to walk besides Akura ou.

I wonder is Amane turning into Akura ou?
And Akura ou's turning into Amane?

Also who agreed with Amane when she freaked out at those girls?

Vote and comment please