Chapter 9

A few days had past, Nanami had posed as Yukiji so she could get married to some man, to which I had to go with Yukiji because she had insisted on me coming with her, and of course he allowed it just to make her happy. Right now I was outside on the steps looking at the night sky, I felt a cold breeze whip pass my face as I looked over to see Yukiji standing there looking shocked, so she seen Nanami disappear, oh boy man, I got up and walked to Yukiji "hey it looks like you seen a ghost" I laughed, Yukiji turned around to face me "I'm fine... Let's go to bed Amane" I nodded and followed her inside the house, once we did we spilt up she went to her room where her husband was and I went to mine where Eimi was asleep soundly on the futon.

Time skip

A few days after Nanami had left I've been helping the maids or whatever they call themselves in this time era, I've been also to different villages when I had the time, just looking around. Right now I'm out in the garden with Yukiji "we have cooked you something lady Yukiji" a few of the maids said showing us some cooked salmon, I gagged a bit, not a fan of sea foods, but that was nothing compared to when Yukiji started throwing up, she's pregnant! I smiled and walked in the house with Yukiji as one of the maids walked in. The girl walked up to Yukiji as if examining her, "could it be! Your pregnant!" I crossed my arms and nodded my head as Yukiji looked back at me in shock.

I giggled a bit as she paced around the room "it's ok Yukiji you'll have a beautiful little baby and your be happy even when you start to think everything is going horribly wrong there's always gonna be a light at the end of that tonal that will always be there to save you" I smiled at her as she nodded and hugged me "thank you Amane I don't know what I'd do without you to calm me down" I hugged back " you'll probably go insane but hey that's fine" I laughed as we still hugged. After a few minutes Yukiji's husband came in a hugged her, aww how cute, I smiled "I'll leave you two alone to talk" I said going to walk out "thank you" I turned to face Yukiji's husband "for what?" I tilted my head to the side "knowing her she was freaking out and you calmed her thank you" I smiled, he's nice to bad he dies soon. I nodded and walked out of the house.

It was now dark out and me and Yukiji were in the house talking when one of the maids came running in yelling something about being attacked by a demon, I gulped and ran out with Yukiji behind me. I stared in horror as there were fire everywhere, "where's the lord?" Everyone asked "the lord is right here" we all looked up to see Akura ou holding the lords aka Yukiji's husbands head, I covered my mouth with my hands staring at Akura ou in horror. He drooped the head and looked at us "which one of you are Yukiji?" He asked, I looked back slightly to see Yukiji about to give herself away when all the ladies started scamming at him saying they were her. Akura ou wasn't very impressed with this and jumped down I ran to Yukiji grabbing her hand and running away, making sure Akura ou didn't see us "Yukiji leave I'll try to hold him back while you run away ok? Ok now go and protect that baby" I smiled as I ran back to the place.

I slid to a stop as I gulped one more time before jumping on Akura ou's back "miss me b***h!" I yelled, haha pretty little liars reference, "so you came to me saves me the trouble, did you miss me that much" Akura ou threw me over his shoulder and in front of him as he twisted my hand "no" I kicked him in the gut before he let me go. Only now did I notice that everyone was killed "your a monster" I said shaking my head, Akura ou got up and grabbed my collar "tell me something I don't know" he said moving in closer, oh shits he close, wow his eyes are really pretty, WHAT AM I THINKING?! I tried to pull away but his grip was tight on my collar. I even tried stepping back but Akura ou pulled me closer and before I could try anything else I felt his lips on mine, what the fruit basket! I widen my eyes, I put my hands on his chest and pushed myself away from him "no" I said walking away from him. He's playing his stupid games again I know it.

So I finally put some romance into it even though Amane pushed away from Akura ou, don't hate on me for that!
What will happen now?

Vote and comment please!