Chapter 3

I felt cold and scared was I dead? I couldn't open my eyes unless they were opened and all around me was pitch black, nope I had my eyes closed, I slowly opened my eyes as I saw a face close to mine "oh goody your awake" they sounded like a little girl, I quickly moved away from them, "geez you can sleep, I thought you were already passed on, if you were the big guy would not be very impressed by my work" the little girl said. Now that I was away from her I could see she had white almost mid back length hair that was tied back with a blue bow, she had big fox like ears with big blue eyes "where am I? Who are you?" I asked, she smiled cheerfully. Jumping up to me she sat on her knees "you are in the in between where your not dead and your not alive, and me I'm Eimi I'm a goddess more like the goddess of life, so I've decided since ya know you are too young to just die like that I'm gonna give you a second chance" I smiled even though I was freaked out over the fact that a fox goddess was talking to me "but you won't be in your world you'll be in another world along with you own body, plus I'll be there as well, well not in this form but in a different one, now let's get you to that world" I couldn't protest because she had already sent me to the world.

 Jumping up to me she sat on her knees "you are in the in between where your not dead and your not alive, and me I'm Eimi I'm a goddess more like the goddess of life, so I've decided since ya know you are too young to just die like that I'm gonna ...

I felt a cold cloth on my forehead and something was rapped around my lower stomach, can I open my eyes? Where the hell am I? I opened one if my eyes to see a brown haired woman changing my cloth on my forehead, she looks familiar. I opened my other eye as light from a candle besides us shone in my eyes, the woman turned to look at me "your awake that's good I was afraid you would die" she smiled a bit before putting the cloth on my head "where am I?" I asked weakly, my throat feels dry "here drink this" she left my head up and gave me some water. I particularly chugged the water down "as for your question your in my house after I found you outside of our village badly wounded, you showed no sign of being a yokai so I brought you back... Are you a yokai?" She went from a nice person to a scary person with a sharp glare "no I'm all human" I sighed trying to get up. She quickly grabbed me holding me up "be careful your wounds might open, I've also found this on you when I was bandaging you up" she held up my purse, wow that also came with me cool, I nodded and took the purse from her "my name is Yukiji" I widen my eyes "I'm Amane" she nodded and helped me up. Yukiji as Yukiji from kamisama kiss, IM IN KAMISAMA KISS!!

Time skip one month

It's been a month since I came here, I was currently sitting out on the steps outside the house with a little white and purple nine tailed fox sitting on my lap, the fox is Eimi, we met a few weeks after I was almost healed, Yukiji was at first on her toes whenever it was around but as the weeks went by she grown to like the fox demon. I petted her head as I looked up at the sky I found out like two days ago that my phone can work here but I never came around to looking at it, I sighed "I knew I would find you out here, I'm leaving to go to another village tomorrow would you like to come?" I looked over to see Yukiji sitting next to me looking at the people passing by, I nodded "I would love that" I said, Yukiji turned to me and smiled "ok we leave early tomorrow so get some rest" Yukiji hugged me and got up walking in the house. Did I mention it was night time, well it is, I sighed looking up at the stars as Eimi cuddled more into me, I looked down at her and picked her up as I got up and walked in the house carrying her to my room I have here.

When I got to my room I changed in my night clothes, I brushed my teeth and hair as Eimi sat on my futon licking her paws, she was a cute little fox, I smiled as I got in the futon and covered up with Eimi cuddling into me "good night Amane" Eimi ...

When I got to my room I changed in my night clothes, I brushed my teeth and hair as Eimi sat on my futon licking her paws, she was a cute little fox, I smiled as I got in the futon and covered up with Eimi cuddling into me "good night Amane" Eimi said as I cuddled into her more, she was a good source of heat "night Eimi" with that I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

This chapter might be a bit boring but I'll try to spice things up and I know I said that before but I mean it this time.
Please vote and comment!