Chapter 28

I grumbled as Nanami was in talking to Ookuninushi, the war God wasn't very happy when he seen all of us show up at the summit. Not my fault we all followed a glowing butterfly that turned out to be a glowing man, that looked like mikage, yeah I wouldn't believe me either. You should have seen war gods face when Ana told him what happened, it was priceless.

Soon Nanami came out from talking with Ookuninushi which I glared at him, I seem to glare at him and war God a lot these days. Ana walked up to Nanami "so what's going on?" She asked, all I did was sigh and roll my eyes, I swear strange I'm not dizzy yet. Nanami sighed "he wants me to help him with a-" "rock thingy okay let's do help" Ana cut Nanami off, I raised an eyebrow at her "rock thingy? Really Ana?" I said, she sighed and nodded "yes Amane rock thingy" Ana said, I nodded "alright then" I sighed. Nanami looked at Otohiko "and you're helping us" she smiled at him "no way girly" he said shaking his head, I smirked "alright but if anything happens to us who do you think will get blamed for it huh? Didn't war God say it was your responsibility to look out for us hey?" I said as my smirk grew wider.

Otohiko sighed and glared at me "I don't like you girl" I laughed "not a lot do so deal with it" I smiled as we walked out of the place where the summit was held. Ana and Nanami laughed and mizuki sighed shaking his head as we walked to a forest type thingy. I'm getting worse then Ana now with the thingies or whatever. "Mizuki stay here" Nanami said as me and Ana were on a cloud with Otohiko, Ana digging her nails in my skin "Ana release me" I said struggling to get out of her grip. Otohiko looked back at us and saw Ana with killing my side with her nails "ANA RELEASE AMANE!" Otohiko yelled making Ana release me "thank you Otohiko" I sighed in relief.

We left Nanami back talking with mizuki, I only noticed when Otohiko yelled at Ana to release me "COME ON LITTLE GIRL!" He yelled grabbing Nanami away from mizuki and throwing her at me and Ana. We so totally caught her "YES I FINALLY CAUGHT SOMETHING!" Ana said fist pumping the air, me and Nanami sighed and Otohiko glared back at her. Ana laughed nervously as we flew across the rock thingy that Ana calls it "hey look demons or... Trolls?" Ana said/asked unsure what they were "maybe troll demons?" I asked, Otohiko sighed "did they crack open the rock?" Nanami asked looking at Otohiko who nodded. Me and Ana looked at each other and nodded "what are you two planning?" Otohiko asked looking at us "nothin' " me and Ana said smiling.

The troll demons noticed us and started some sort of weird thingy I don't know me and Ana had sneaked away and are now falling into the underworld "this by far is the worst idea we have ever had!" Ana yelled as we fell. I looked over at her "really? Because going into a different world just to find the man I love isn't the worst idea we had?" I asked, Ana sighed "ok maybe that's the worst idea we have ever had" Ana said laughing "GROUND!" Ana yelled pointing down. I looked down and saw we were about to hit the ground "wait why didn't we faint or pass out?" Ana asked "I don't know and I don't care" I said crossing my arms. We hit the ground with a thud "ugh now I know what my pancakes feel like when I drop them on the floor" Ana said rubbing her back, I burst into laughter "oh my Ana what you wouldn't say" I said getting up.

Me and Ana looked around then sat on a rock "now what?" Me and Ana asked looking at each other "we did not think this through" Ana sighed "in my defence I didn't think we'd get this far" I said laying back on my back. Ana sighed laying back on her back as well "hey Amane" I looked at her "yeah?" I asked "is it normal to see two humans fall from the sky" I sighed "Ana no it's not and one is a demon and the other is a god" I said getting up and watching at Nanami and kirihito fall to the ground. I sighed "about time" Ana said rolling over the rock and falling flat on the ground, I gasped and leaned over looking at her "you ok?" I asked trying not to laugh "I'm so tired" she mumbled. I widened my eyes "AH NO ANA DONT FALL ASLEEP!" I yelled hopping off the rock and down besides her "but Amane I'm tired" she waved her hand at me.

I flipped her over and shook her "STAY AWAKE!!" I screamed at her, she widen her eyes "WHAT THE HELL!" She yelled jumping to her feet "long story short if you fall asleep you may never awaken" I jumped a little at the voice behind me. I turned around to see kirihito standing there "oh ok" Ana sighed, I face palmed and got up turning to look at kirihito. What do I do now?

Ah I'm so sorry for the late update! Also sorry for the crappy chapter
Please vote and comment even though some of you might have lost interest, sorry again!