Chapter 25

I sighed as I threw a few rocks at a can that was by the trash box "veggie I'm gonna die this is horrible!" I yelled throwing my arms in the air "really even in this world you call me veggie?" Ana said as she sat up supporting herself with her hands while she was laying on ground. I huffed "if we have to live on the streets until we both hike up our skits and talk to kirihito I will scream!" I yelled in frustration waving my hands around "oof " I stopped waving my hands around and looked behind me.

I widen my eyes "oh my dear gods I'm so sorry for hitting you... It was an accident I promise" I said half on the cry as I looked at the lady I had hit with my hands. Ana got up and walked up to me "nice going Amane!" Ana hit me in the head "it's fine I'm fine" the lady said smiling, now that I get a good look at her... HOLY GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES THATS KIRIHITO'S MOTHER!! I yelled in my head. Ana noticed too and hit my arm "owww" I said rubbing my arm, I looked down at noticed I had maybe... Accidentally knocked a few things out of her hand "ahh I'm sorry" I said bowing and picking up the things. Man they were heavy as hell! "Um if you don't mind me saying but is there anyone to help you out with these, I mean there really heavy" I said smiling a bit. She laughed "I have a son but he barely helps me out" she said looking sad "no worries me and my friend would love to help you out! As long as we get paid" I swung a bag hitting Ana in the gut after she suggested that.

After a while the lady looked at me and Ana "sure I could use the help" she said, why is it that in every anime when you suggest something it happen, I mean if this happened the real world, people be like what are crazy no!. I sighed "ok I'll take these back for you is that fine?" I asked, of course it is, the lady nodded and started walking in front of me and Ana. Soon she turned around to face Ana "what will you be doing?" She asked, Ana smiled "I'm here for emotional support" I giggled a bit as did the lady.

Soon we came to a house, pretty nice if I do say so myself, we walked inside and I help pack a few things away for her, Ana did too after I threatened to cut her hair while she slept. Kirihito's mother laughed at us as we so feebly packed things away "that's all I'll see you two tomorrow... Where should we meant? Your place?" Wow this lady sounded like a teenage girl... I love it! "Well about that-" "we kinda don't have a place to stay to, we just got here a few hours ago and we lost our money due to our luggage getting put on another plane so yeah we didn't have enough to buy a house" Ana lied her head off. I swear that girl can make up a lie in under a second, which between me and you, it's pretty scary "oh you poor things you can stay here until you get back on your feet" of course because in anime it makes sense but in reality it doesn't. Ana smiled and grabbed the woman's hands "oh thank you your just like my mother... Who sadly" Ana trailed off.

I rolled my eyes, man this woman was believing everything Ana said, "our mother and father passed away a few days ago so me and my sister decided to start anew in a new place but we never would have dreamed we'd lose our luggage on another plane" Ana smiled sadly. "You can stay here I hope you don't mind my son here, he'll be out every now and then but you'll barely know he's here" Ana nodded, I sighed and smiled "that's no problem" I said going along with Ana's lie. It was settled me and Ana ended up sleeping in the guest room she had.

Tomorrow's gonna be a loooooonnnnnnnggggggggg day!

Sorry for a bit of a late update I'm currently sick at the moment but I'll try to update this weekend... No promises though I might die of this flu!

Anyway vote and comment please