Chapter 10

Akura ou's POV

I stared blankly at Amane's figure as she walked away from me, I've completely lost it, I kissed a human, a lowly ant, but something about her makes her different from the other ants I've killed, she for one doesn't go running away screaming at the sound of my name, she also isn't afraid to speak her mind or jump on my back when she knows I can kill her. This girl is crazy insane, she's more interesting then scarf woman, I smirked and ran up to Amane "why are you walking away from me?" I asked grabbing her arm pulling her close to me, might as well get some fun out of this, she glared up at me. She pushed away from me and stomped on my foot, damn that witch! "If you do that again I'll aim higher" she said before crossing her arms and walking away from me again, I can feel my boot fill up with blood damn her stomp was hard! That's it I'm done being mr nice guy, time to show her that stomping on my foot will get her into trouble.

I grabbed her arm spinning her and pinning her against a near by tree, with my nails pressed up against her neck "who do you think you are woman" I growled at her, she didn't flinch or look at me scared instead she stared blankly at me. She put her hand on my hand that was on her neck pushing it away "I'm just a lowly ant... But do this again and this ant will turn into your worst nightmare" she hissed now glaring at me. Feisty little girl, I like her already, I smirked grabbing both her hands and pinning them over her head with one of my hands, she looked away but I could see a faint blush on her face. I chuckled before bringing my lips close to her ear "bring it little kitten" I whispered before I moved away from he, I let her go and walked away "coming?" I called out to her, I heard her sighed before she was behind me following me back to the castle, she's trained so well.

Amane's POV

I can't believe he just did that, God why did I blush and why did my heart skipped three or more beats when he did that, maybe I do like him still, GOD I LIKE AKURA OU GOD HELP ME! I screamed in my head as I looked up at Akura ou to see his long red hair just flow down his back, what kind of shampoo is he using I wants some. I smiled a bit at my thoughts, seriously though how does he get it like that, omg does he use l'oréal?  Probably to get that volume and shine, oh.my.gods what am I saying? I sighed calming myself down before I start laughing.

We arrived to the castle and waiting there was Eimi who hopped in my arms "sorry Amane" I sighed and shook my head before walking in a room that Akura ou showed me, when he left the room I thought I heard a click, wait there's locks in this era I'm so confused, I ran up to the door and tried opening it but it was useless I was locked inside. Eimi sighed and changed into her human form "Akura ou kissed you didn't he?" She asked with a smile on her face "yeah why are you smiling?" I looked back at her "he's starting to love, that was our plan" I raised an eyebrow "our?" I asked, she laughed and turned into her fox form and jumped out the window, I ran to the window "GET BACK HERE EIMI" I yelled, I looked down to see how far a drop it was. Yeah I'm not jumping out this window, our plan? Who our? And what plan?

Dun dun duuuuuuunnnnnnn
Who's the our and what plan do they have?

Haha vote and comment please!