Chapter 8

I continued to look up at the ceiling until I felt someone's presence in the room with me, I looked up to the door and saw Tomoe standing there "what do you want?" I asked coldly "I think your hanging around Akura ou too much he's starting to wear off on you... Anyway I came here to tell you I found your friend, her name is Yukiji right?" I nodded sitting up on my butt and crossing my legs. Tomoe continued "if you truly wish to leave this place I'll help" I widen my eyes and soon smiled, but it disappeared when I thought about what Akura ou would do "what about Akura ou if he finds out he'll kill me and just hurt you" I sighed looking over Tomoe's shoulder and at the door afraid Akura ou will come in at this very moment.

Tomoe moved in front of my gaze and shook his head "he wouldn't know I helped you plus he wouldn't find you so easily if I hide you... That and he thinks I'm in my room asleep, so he himself after coming out of here, went to lie down" I nodded "why are you helping me?" Finally I got right to the question that was killing me every since her suggested the idea. Tomoe sighed "she's been looking for you everywhere, she has help from a little girl with brown hair she's been asking the yokai's in the forest, brave girl I'll give her that, so are you in?" I knew that girl so it begins Nanami is here and Tomoe's gonna fall for Nanami thinking it's Yukiji and Akura ou is going to think he got betrayed by his brother, wow that's a lot that's gonna happen. Maybe I should stay and maybe help, like hell IM doing that Akura ou might kill me I'm not as strong as I look, ok I don't look that strong I have noodle arms.

After a few minutes of me kicking myself in the butt "ok I'm in" I nodded and got up "ok" Tomoe said and held onto me "what-" "in order to get out without passing Akura ou and possibly waking him" I nodded understanding the point now. Soon we were out of the castle and outside of a village "this is as far as I go she should be around here" Tomoe said letting me go, I nodded and turned to him "thank you" I smiled at him, Tomoe only nodded and disappeared. I sighed and walked into the village looking around for Yukiji, with no avail I sat on the ground in a corner with my knees up to my face wanting to cry, where's Eimi when I need her? "Amane is that you?" I looked up and saw Yukiji standing there smiling a little, I hopped up and hugged her to death almost "Yukiji I missed you I'm so sorry for what happened I'm so so so so sorry" I started crying "it's ok your fine and that's all that matters now let's head back I have someone you would like to met" I moved from her and smiled "ok" I nodded and we walked back to a hut.

I smiled as I saw Eimi in Nanami's arms "I see you found my fox" I said, Nanami looked at me and smiled "she's a yokai right? She told me what had happened" I nodded and she handed me Eimi "haha I see... I'm Amane" I said "my name is Nanami nice to meet you" I smiled at her "like wise" I said "ok I'll go cook dinner now want to help me Amane?" Yukiji asked walking out the door. I nodded and ran after her to help leaving Eimi in Nanami's care.

Oh Amane is back with her friend!
But what will Akura ou do when he finds out she is no longer there?

Vote and comment please!