Chapter 4

I was woken up by Eimi tapping me with her tiny paws on my face "Amane wake up Yukiji is leaving soon" I bolted out of my futon and on my feet quickly getting ready. Just as I was done Yukiji walked "oh your ready, come let us leave then" I nodded and grabbed Eimi holding her close to me and my purse as we walked out the house and down the streets of the village.

We walked out of the village and into the forest, honestly I'm all up for traveling but this forest was creepy as hell, "Amane do you remember your family?" Yukiji asked, it turns out I have a case of fake amnesia and by fake I mean Yukiji thinks I have amnesia because I've told her I don't remember anything when obviously I remember everything that had happen to me. I shook my head no and sighed "what if I don't get my memories back?" I started tearing up "it's ok you will" Yukiji hugged me, I feel so bad for lying to her but I can't just come out and say yeah I'm not from this world I'm from another world where I'm supposed to be dead, yup like hell IM gonna say that. I hugged Yukiji back and we soon continued on our way to the village.

Time skip

I started to feel a evilness in the air as we continued to walk down the path in the forest, Eimi felt it as well as she was now sitting on my shoulder whispering to me "you feel that?" She asked I nodded lightly so Yukiji wouldn't notice "what is it?" I shrugged but made it look like was was stretching my shoulders but Eimi understood "be careful" she said, I nodded and continued to follow Yukiji.

As we walked Eimi turned into her human form and pushed me and Yukiji out of the way of a big blue fire ball, if my memory is correct then the only one who can do that is... Tomoe... I looked around as Eimi went back to being a nine tailed fox. I looked over at Yukiji who was glaring as she looked around "Yukij-AHHHH" I screamed out as something or rather someone grabbed me by my hair pulling back "AMANE" Yukiji and Eimi yelled as I fell back on my butt.

I looked up to see an sinister grin, shit! I quickly turned away "what's wrong ant?, ok as much as I love neck names this one has to be my favourite like really being called an ant by a creepy guy that isn't supposed to exist is like the best thing to ever happen to me, I rolled my eyes "answer me!" He pulled up on my hair "nothing! Just having a nice old scroll in the forest with some friends ya know because that's exactly how I like to spend my days... Also being captured by yokai oh yeah that was also part of my plans for today too!" I said sarcastically. He grabbed my arm spinning me around to face him, yup now I'm dead oh to joy, yeah that's all I need to do now is start singing Beethoven songs, he glared at me with those sharp golden eyes "feisty little human aren't you?" He said grinning "nope not at all" note to self never make a yokai mad because it leads to being thrown at a tree where his partner was, I coughed trying to catch my breath "AMANE" Eimi ran up to me while Yukiji was being, what's the word for one guy almost killing you while your friend is being attacked by another guy, right, she was being distracted by Tomoe.

Before Eimi could get to me Akura ou grabbed my neck lifting me up "don't make me mad" too late already did thanks for the late warning buddy "what do you want?" I asked, really Amane you watched him kill people on the tv and this what you ask good job, I get the award for most stupid, "nothing I got bored... Your fun... HEY ANT ILL BE TAKING YOUR FRIEND HERE" I widen my eyes, since when did I agree to this. Yukiji and Eimi looked at us in shock as Tomoe walked up to Akura ou "why are you bringing a human girl with us?" Tomoe asked taking a strand of my hair before pulling on it, damnit that hurt, I winced in pain "back off brother she's mine" Akura ou said pulling me away from Tomoe as another one of my hair strands were pulled out due to that. You know that would have been so romantic if he wasn't trying to kill me or that fact that he wasn't a creepy bad guy, but hey you can't win em all, note my sarcasm again.

I squeaked a little as Akura ou lifted me up and throw me over his shoulder "put me down!" I yelled hitting his back "shut up little human" ok I may be short but calling me little is a definite no no "EIMI HELP ME" I screamed, but when I looked up I saw that Yukiji was knocked out and Tomoe was holding Eimi "my heroes" I rolled my eyes and fell flat like a pancake in Akura ou's arms. I hate it here already.

Amane got captured by Akura ou what will happen now?

Please vote and comment!