Chapter 126 - New Members

Start from the beginning

I smile as a slip of paper drops out of my journal onto the floor. I look down picking it up, as I see an envelope addressed "Tatiana" in Michael's handwriting. I smile as I begin to open it. 

Michael was always leaving me notes, or things to work on during rehearsal. 

"Alright! Can we have the rest of everyone in Smooth Criminal up here?" Michael says in the mic, as I slip it back in my notebook coming back onstage. 

**

"God..." I gasp out as we walk down the backstage hallway, drenched in sweat as we continue to hear the audience wailing. "We didn't even do half of what we rehearsed tonight." 

"That's Michael. You already know it never goes as planned." Ricky chuckles as he takes a towel from one of the volunteers backstage wiping his face. 

"Do ya'll wanna grab a pizza or something tonight? I'm starving." Greg groans as Sheryl rolls her eyes. 

"You're always hungry." 

"Perhaps if you fed me this morning, you wouldn't hear me bitching." Greg mutters, giving Sheryl a certain look as I gag. 

"Gross." I mutter walking to my dressing room door, walking in. I let out a loud gasp covering my mouth as at the person standing before me. 

"Hiiiiii!" Winnie  squeals jumping up from the couch rushing up to hug me. I immediately wrap my arms round her as she hugs me tightly, not even caring how sweaty I was from dancing all night long. I bury my head in her hair suddenly feeling a sting of tears fill up in my eyes, realizing how much I truly missed Winnie, and my parents. 

I look up seeing Clifton as he breaks into a smile as I pulled him into a hug, as he chuckles. "I missed you so much.." I giggle wiping a tear away. "But--how did you two..."I look up seeing Michael leaning against the door as he smiles widely. 

"We needed more assistants, so I hired two more

"We needed more assistants, so I hired two more." he grins as I raise an eyebrow. 

"You mean..."

"They are staying on the Bad Tour with us?" he asks finishing my sentence as Michael wraps his arm around Clifton. "Yes." he giggles. 

"Now hurry up and get dressed, so we can get something to eat." he chuckles. "I'll have Frank take them for a minute." he chuckles as their eyes lit up. 

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at Clifton who looked like he was ready to bust out being in Michael's presence. 

"Alright...I'll meet you guys in a second." I giggle closing my dressing room door. 

**

After the concert we all grabbed pizza, and spent time watching movies in our hotel room. Everyone immediately warmed up to Clifton and Winnie. Michael had to remind Greg before he came around the kids to watch his mouth, since....Greg is Greg. 

I pull the covers over Winnie as she sleeps deeply snuggles under the covers, as I smile moving her hair out of her face before slipping out of bed.  

While Greg, Ricky, and Clifton all shared a room together; I shared a room with Sheryl, and Winnie--but of course I waited until Winnie was asleep before creeping to Michael's room careful not to wake her. 

I knock on the door as it swings open revealing Michael. "Hey, I--" I cut him off pressing my lips against his as he gently pulls me in his room, his lips against mine. 

He pulls away slowly, staring in my eyes. "W-what was that for?" he whispers, blushing lightly. 

"You let them come on tour." I smile gently gripping his shirt as I stare in his eyes. "You did that for me...." 

"I told you I needed more assistants." he giggles slightly. "And Winnie wanted to come so--" he shrugs as I smile. 

"Thank you." I whisper pressing my lips against his. Our lips slowly move in sync, not long before coming heated. As it does thoughts from earlier begin to cloud my  mind,as I pull away. 

"What is it?" he furrows his eyebrows as I breathe out. 

"Michael...do you wonder what will happen after the tour?" I ask as he raises a confused eyebrow. 

"All the time. I've been planning on taking the longest vacation away from everyone because I'll finally get some sleep, without worrying about what city I'm in or a concert the next day." he chuckles as I frown slightly. 

"No, I mean--with us?" my words stumbling out. "Like our relationship..." 

"Well, I'm going to assume it's going to be better because you'll be living with me and--" 

"What?"

"Well.." he shrugs. "I just assumed you would be since you were staying with me before we came back on tour, and everything. I'm already in a routine of waking up next to you almost every morning. I didn't plan on quitting that after tour." 

I stare at him as he chuckles lightly. "What? You didn't think this would be over did you?" he whispers kissing me softly. "You're not getting away with me that easily girl." he smiles kissing me deeply. 

________________________________________________________________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Winnie and Clifton are on tour!! 

Let's pray Bonnie and Clyde can keep this duo united.....and pray hard. 

And I know I keep saying this book will be coming to an end soon...but I mean it. It's gonna happen soon lol.  

Vote/Comment,

Vote/Comment,

xoxo

moonwalkergal