Chapter 126 - New Members

Start from the beginning

"Michael, you need to rest." she gently runs her hands up and down my chest slowly. "You've been waking up all the time pacing like crazy."

I stay silent, swallowing hard as I keep my head down. She gently steps infront of me making me look at her.

"Is there something else? Is something bothering you?"

I stare in her eyes as I open my mouth to speak, ready to tell her the truth. I close it, before shaking my head kissing her forehead softly. "No. I'm okay...let's go back to sleep."

Tatiana's POV

"I want the sound sharper. Especially when after the chorus it's POW, POW, POW, POWPOWPOW...I want it to match the movement." Michael says to the band as we continue dancing with one of the choreographers.

"Can we do that one more time from the beginning?" Michael asks. "With just Jared, Luke, and Reece for backup?" he asks getting in position with the mic in his hand.

We all walk offstage as I sit on the floor in the audience section, pulling a water bottle out of my bag, along with my notebook. As Michael speaks more instructions in the mic.

They begin to dance to smooth criminal, as one of the crew members video tape the rehearsal for Michael to look back on.

"Hey

"Hey..." Sheryl whispers quietly scooting next to me as I look up from writing.  

"Hey.." I chuckle moving my bag, giving her more room. 

"Music?" she asks nodding towards my book, as I nod. 

"Quincy wants me to write more, and send some lyrics to him. He doesn't believe I should stop making music while I'm on tour." 

"Well you shouldn't. You need a career when you're done touring." she says. "Do you know what you're going to do after tour?"

"Music." I say softly resting my head on my knee as I trace my pen over the outline on my shoe. 

"What about you and Michael?" she asks. "I mean before you know it, this tour is going to end..." 

I look up at Michael onstage, my mind drifting. 

What about Michael and I after tour? What would become of our relationship? 

I often heard about how singers and there backups or people on tour get together, but when they come home into the real world their love and magic seemed to disappear along with he tour. Michael and I never talked on what was to happen after tour, or the future. Only what was happening in the present. It never seemed to bother me until now. 

"I don't know..." I mutter getting up stretching my legs. 

"Don't worry about it." Sheryl gives an encouraging smile. "I know you two can get through anything. And I don't think Michael is going to go even if his life depended on it." she smiles as she gets up, giving my arm an encouraging squeeze.