Chapt. 33) Ceremony

~Elena's POV~
_______________________
Now that I'm marked and it has been over a month I will finally be having a ceremony making me officially the Luna.

I never had a ceremony at Abel's pack which is really weird... but, I guess it's different for everyone.

This month has been so freaking hectic. I moved across the world, made up with a guy that practically wanted to kill me, wore another mans mark as my first impression to the pack and now I'm becoming a Luna.

I also have fallen in love with Vincent. Our relationship has gone so well ever since we got here.

It has been exciting and very stressful. The ceremony is expected to happen tonight.

Everything was being put into place outside, men and women scurrying. There were white marble columns with green leaves wrapped around them, white circular tables, a stage which was all white, and the beautiful flowers surrounding the 'venue'.

It was beautiful but I was starting to get extremely nervous.

"Excuse me Luna. I was given directions to prepare you for tonight." An elderly woman asked cutting me from my gaze out the window.

She was so cute. Small, tanned skin, grey curly hair and the prettiest blue eyes.

"Please just call me Elena. Also thank you for helping. I haven't really done this before." I said with a little laugh.

"Of course Lun-Elena. Let's go get you ready!" She said while clapping her hands and walking up the stairs.

Following her, we made it to mine and Vincent's bedroom. As I looked around, my eyes were caught by the most gorgeous white dress that was hanging on a clothing rack across the room.

"That one is beautiful." I said shocked looking at it with wide eyes.

"Ah yes, that would be Vincent's mothers dress from when she became Luna. She always told me to make sure the next Luna wears it." The old woman said.

Does that mean his fake Luna wore it? Is this just going to be me wearing the old bitch's dress.

"I know you're probably thinking, oh did Amber or whatever her name was wear this. But no she didn't. I could tell that she wasn't the true Luna. Everything about her was terrible, she was awful to everyone. I hid the dress and made her wear an ugly one." She smiled making me laugh.

"How did you know that I was the true Luna?" I asked confused.

"Dear, everyone knows a true Luna when they see one. The power that radiates from their person is something that can't be missed. They have certain qualities, unique qualities. You my dear are a true Luna. When I saw you walking with Vincent out of the car I knew that you were the one. The way he looked at you, held you, comforted you, showed you off, told off the pack for whispering about you. The way your power was shining from you, from both of you. I knew I just knew." She said with her hand on my shoulder.

I was speechless, she made me feel so good about myself. I never knew that someone respected me from this pack. When I arrived all I got was bad energy from everyone.

"Thank you." Was all I said, pulling her into a hug.

"Honey, you don't need to thank me." She said hugging back.