Chapt. 16) Secrets

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
As Abel fell asleep, I had some guards carry him back to the room. We all know I wouldn't be able to carry him.

"Thank you guys." I said with a small smile as they laid him on the bed.

"Of course Luna." They said in unison and bowed their heads.

With that I nodded and they walked out of the room closing the door behind them.

I walked over to the bed and climbed in. Good thing I gave Abel that pill during the evening. He can actually sleep during the night. I wouldn't have to mess with his sleep schedule.

Thinking, I realized my wolf hasn't contacted me in awhile. I can understand why... I haven't taken her out on a run in awhile and I'm always busy with Abel. I'll just take her out tomorrow. There isn't anything going on and maybe it will be my chance to escape this 'punishment'.

Mentally sighing, I started to drift into a deep sleep before I heard Abel sleep talking. His words were soft and he only formed a few sentences.

"We can't tell her."

"She'll be mad."

Those were the only things he said. I was curious as to who 'she' was but I figured it was probably me. Also Abel is probably high dreaming? Is that a thing? I don't know but it sounds like a good explanation.

After about 30 minutes of just thinking my eyes started to close, my mind stopped racing and I fell into a deep sleep.

~

As I stretched, my eyes opened a little and I saw that the spot beside me was empty.

Fuck.

Abel is probably pissed that I 'drugged' him.

That's actually really funny to me for some reason.

Laughing, I got up and ran into the bathroom as fast as I could. I need to avoid Abel as much as I can.

Turning on the shower, I undressed and stepped in. The warm water cascaded down my back. My stress instantly went on pause as this shower was extremely peaceful.

I finished up my shower after a nice, peaceful 45 minutes and got out.

"Maybe I should call mom today." I mumbled to myself.

I haven't really talked to my family much since moving back out to Italy. I'm such a terrible daughter.

Finishing my daily routine, I brushed my teeth, put my hair in a bun on the top of my head and put on my outfit for today.

My outfit wasn't anything special just a pair of leggings, a forest green sweater and a pair of black slipper boots.

I applied some winged eyeliner and a little bit of mascara before opening the bathroom door.

When I opened the door, I could smell Abel getting closer. He wasn't in the room yet but he was walking towards it.

Shit. Shit. Shit.