Chapt. 25) Pain

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
I stood there looking into my original mate's eyes.

All I saw was sadness and anger.

I ran over to the bed and jumped on Abel.

"Abel! Abel! Wake up!" I yelled shaking him out of his sleep.

"What's wrong love?" He said groggily while rubbing his eyes.

"Alpha Vincent is here... it's not really just him but a whole pack of wolves." I said.

"Fuck." He whispered running out of bed to the closet.

"Abel what's going on? Why is he here? Oh my god are you giving me back to him?! Abel please don't I'm begging you." I yelled running into the closet tackling him.

I held him really close, so close that he couldn't breathe.

"Elena I'm not giving you back what the hell. I just have some business with him that's all." He said looking into my worried eyes, cupping my cheek.

"Oh I was so scared. Also I'm coming with you." I stated grabbing a hoodie to throw over my pajamas which consisted of shorts and a tank top.

"You're staying here I don't want you to get hurt." He said getting up.

"Why would I get hurt if it's just business?" I asked but all he did was turn off the closet light and walk out.

Ok I wasn't in here or anything.

I walked out of the closet and followed him downstairs.

"Elena I said stay." He said with a cold tone.

"No. I'm coming with you whether you like it or not." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed "fine" and walked out the door.

I grabbed onto his hand, as he lead me out into the crisp Autumn air, in front of Vincent.

"Vincent what brings you to my land at such a time?" Abel asked with a confused look sketched onto his face.

"It's Alpha Vincent to you and, I've come to rip your fucking head off." He growled.

"Why is that?" Abel asked with amusement.

"Why is that? Are you fucking kidding me Abel? You killed my mate!" He yelled making me flinch.

After awhile the adults in the pack started to come out of their homes due to the yelling and stood behind us. I could tell they didn't like Vincent disrespecting their Alpha.

"Are you accusing me of something you have no proof of?" Abel said with a little anger.

"Your scent was at the scene! I-I saw you do it with my own eyes! You did it for the Moon Goddess!" Alpha Vincent yelled again with a clenched jaw.

"You saw me do what exactly?" Abel asked tapping his foot on the ground.

"You killed my mate and now it's time that you pay for what you've done." Vincent yelled stepping forward. His whole pack shifting behind him.