Chapt. 34) Friend

~Elena's POV~
_______________________
Waking up and trying to get out of bed, I was roughly pulled back into a rock hard chest.

"Vincent I swear if you don't let me go you'll be wearing my pee." I said in my ugly morning voice.

"Please I would enjoy nothing more." He said kissing the side of my face.

"What the fuck. What is wrong with you?" I asked laughing and breaking from his grip.

"Everything is wrong with me baby. You should know that by now." He said it his hot ass morning voice, before rolling back over to sleep.

Sighing and sitting over the bed, I placed my feet on the cold floor. Pain was all I felt in my lower region.

Great now I'm going to be walking extremely weird all day.

Walking to the bathroom in the slowest speed ever, I finally made it. I did my morning business and decided to get a shower.

Turning on the shower and the radio on the counter, I got in and started to sing. Singing was something I really enjoyed growing up. My mom would sing to me all the time and eventually we would sing together. That reminds me I need to go see my parents soon.

Finishing up my shower, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a black fluffy towel before walking out. I walked like I just broke my foot to the closet and picked out my outfit. It wasn't anything special just a grey oversized sweater, a pair of black shorts and black fluffy socks.

After I got dressed and looked like a rat, I decided to put my hair up in a bun. My makeup was just mascara today because I didn't feel like doing shit.

I walked back into the bedroom and noticed that Vincent wasn't there anymore. He just disappeared from the bed and I didn't even notice.

I forgot the radio was still on in the bathroom so I went to turn it off. When I stepped inside the bathroom someone yelled "boo" and grabbed me making me scream.

"I missed hearing you scream even though you were doing it all last night." I heard someone whisper in my ear.

Hiding my blush and replacing it with my badass attitude, I looked up at Vincent. "You're such an ass."

"Thanks munchkin. I'm going to take a shower and then we can head out for breakfast?" He asked tilting his head to the side.

"I want to make breakfast. Take your time, I'll be downstairs in the kitchen." I said before pecking his lips and slowly walking downstairs.

As I made my way downstairs, I saw Matt in the kitchen.

"Matt!" I screamed and hugged him.

"Lena! Oh my gosh I'm so happy you're okay. I'm sorry we couldn't talk yesterday... the ceremony is so strict." He said breaking from the hug.

"It's okay. I didn't even know when I'd see you again." I said walking to get supplies from the fridge.

"I was training and received a call that we would be holding a Luna ceremony. I was shocked because I thought we already had one but when I came back I saw you and heard about what happened to the old one...it made me really proud to see you standing on that stage. I never knew you were mates with Vincent." He said smiling at me.