Chapt. 3) A Different Feeling

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
I was in my cage eating what I could from my meal... Ya girl doesn't waste food.

I saw the figure start to approach me but it just went a different way. I was relieved honestly. My heart that was once exploding from my chest, was starting to beat normally.

As the figure was walking away it stopped and turned towards me, walking to the cage door.

I felt something different... a feeling I've never felt before. I didn't know what it was but my wolf was going crazy.

"Elena! Our mate! He's come to save us!" She said.

'I'm not sure if that was our mate... I didn't smell anything or feel as much as other people said. I think it was just nerves.' I sighed.

"Elena I know our mate is out there! I can feel it in my bones! I'm so happy! We're saved! I can run and eat!"

I laughed and finished eating. I love how me and my wolf both love food just as much. She didn't even care about seeing anyone... only food.

I looked down and saw that my food was gone sadly. When I looked up the figure from before was gone. Oh well, I guess I'll take a little nap since I have nothing else to do.

~

I woke up feeling extremely better. I felt replenished in a sort of way. I just wanted to get out and run... so did my wolf.

I could feel her trying to get out but there wasn't enough room in this cage thing to even have a romantic dinner.

I was trapped in this dumb little box for who knows how long. It was really small. Only myself, the table and probably one other person could fit in it. I sighed knowing that eventually I'll go crazy in here.

I heard a door opening towards the left side of the room that my cage was in and automatically felt nervous... I was all over the place and so was my wolf. I felt attraction...? I wanted to find out what it was but I couldn't.

Eventually a figure was walking down the hall where my cage was and I looked up. He stopped right in front of my door and looked at me.

My hormones... oh my goddess. Help me! My wolf was practically dancing in my head.

"Mate! Mate! Elena it's our Mate!" My wolf yelled in excitement.

'Calm down, I know! I can feel it but why is he just standing there?" I asked.

"I don't know why don't you ask?" She said sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes at her comment. I decided to say something but I couldn't form words.. I constantly stuttered.

"Wh-Who are yo-you?" I asked.

He stayed silent. He just stared at me with his soft brown eyes.... they aren't as pretty as beautiful eyes but, his weren't ugly.

Growing impatient, I wanted him to answer me so I stood up in my chains.

He flinched back but then unlocked my door and came inside.

I sat back down thanking the Moon Goddess that I'm being saved! I was ecstatic to be leaving and also ecstatic that I found my mate.

Gorgeous. Was all I could think. This man had the build of a god and the face of one too. His black messy hair fit him perfectly. The single strands that fell framed his chiseled face made him look so serious. He was roughly 6 foot and had the smoothest looking olive skin.

He came closer, still silent and then he bent down in front of me. He looked me up and down... I don't know if I should be offended by him looking and not helping, or flattered as he took the time out of his day to look at me.

I went to touch his face but he growled and slapped my hand back.... I was taken back by his actions.

Did he just slap my hand? Me? His mate...? I was shocked I didn't know what to do or say. The tingles I felt were so strong and felt amazing.

His breathing hitched as he stood up and walked out of my cage.

"Come back please... I need to get out of here. You're my mate! You're supposed to help me. I need to find my brother!" I cried.

He stiffened at the part where I called him my mate but just walked away and didn't even say a thing to me.

~

Eventually after my 'mate' left I sat in my cage and played with the chains. They weren't silver which was a good thing so I didn't get hurt from them.

As I played with the chains I started to think about my life and decisions. Is my brother okay? Is my family looking for me? Was I going to make it out of here alive?

I was just going through all these questions in my mind and didn't even notice that beautiful eyes was standing in front of me.

I snapped out of it and saw him looking at me. I tried to stand but he kicked my leg which caused me to fall.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked trying to hold back my attitude.

"I am doing this because I can. Who are you to question my actions you dumb mutt?". He questioned.

Wow great answer! I felt tears threaten to fall. I couldn't take it anymore I just couldn't sit here and take this abuse.

"Let me go please. I was just looking for my brother and I need to find him." I pleaded. A tear falling down my face.

He looked at me with a look of shock. "Wh-What's his name?" I heard him ask with a sincere voice.

"Matt." I squeaked.

He looked devastated, mad, angry, and confused but I didn't know why. I was instantly pulled into an embrace. I started to freak out

"Get off of me!" I screamed.

I started to punch and I didn't realize I punched him where the sun don't shine. He leaned over and groaned.

"What the fuck was that for?" He asked.

Did he really just ask me why I punched him... did he forget what he did to me.

"Don't ever fucking touch me." I spat.

I don't even know him so why did he hug me... I looked at him with disgust. Who did he think he was? He hit me, called me names and now he wants to fucking love me?