Chapt. 28) Falling

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
I pulled back from him, slapping him in the face.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I yelled pushing him away from my bed.

Surprisingly he actually flew to the floor. I didn't know I had so much strength built up.

He looked up at me his eyes full of regret. "I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Sure. I hope you know that Abel will hear about this." I spat looking away.

"Please Elena just come with me. Come back to the pack and be my mate." He begged from the floor.

Was he delusional or something because I want to punch him in the face.

"No. Now get away from me." I said coldly.

"P-please Elena. I'll treat you better than Abel ever has... I'll never lay a hand on you, I'll love you forever, I'll change anything for you. Elena I would do anything for you. I've been weak because you left. I know you have to because it's what happened today outside. I love you Elena so much." He cried into my bedsheets.

He looked so vulnerable. My wolf was going insane in my head telling me that I should forgive him and leave but, that's the mate pull talking.

"Vincent. You already have hurt me. So has Abel and I don't trust either of you." I whispered.

He looked up to me and sighed. He was about to say something but he stood up and walked out of the room instead.

The pain I felt before started to come back as soon as he left. What the hell was happening to me!

It felt like I was being ran over by a semi-truck 49 times then being punched 33 times in the stomach.

The pain shot right up my body making me let out a blood curdling scream.

The door flew open revealing Abel and Vincent with worried looks on their faces. After them came a few nurses and a doctor.

"Luna! What's wrong can you tell me whats happening?" Sara asked rushing to get machines ready.

I felt my body start to shake and I couldn't breathe.

"She's having a seizure. Nurse hold her down." Sara yelled.

That was the last thing I heard before a vision took over.

~

I felt like my life was flashing right before my eyes. All I saw was a light.

Should I go towards it? Should I just leave this way?

I started to walk towards the light when someone yelled for me.

"Elena don't please!" A familiar male voice yelled.

I looked around and saw nothing...

I took another step forward when I was pushed back by a gust of air. Flying and landing on the ground I groaned.

"Elena it's me baby, it's Vincent. I can see what you're seeing. Don't go please. I'm begging you." I heard Vincent cry.

"It's the only way Vincent. I have to do this." I said walking back towards the ball of light.

"Elena please stop. I promise life will get better with Abel or with me I don't know. You're supposed to be a Luna. How do you think the people of your pack would feel if they knew you wanted to leave them?" He asked.

He made a point. This made me seem weak but I can't continue to be abused mentally and physically. I can't do this anymore. I can't let people walk all over me.

"Elena you're not going." I heard another mans voice boom.

It sounded like my fathers voice but how?

"Elena it's me. Please don't go. Your mother and I love you so much. You were born to do great things always remember that." My fathers voice echoed throughout my head.

It all came to me. My father had the same abilities I did. If we share the same abilities we must be able to communicate through visions. He's never done it before though so I was extremely shocked.

"I'm sorry father. I am such a weak girl. If only you knew what I've been through you'd know why!" I cried falling to the ground.

"Baby, I know times are tough but always remember that you were brought into this world to make a difference. Don't let anyone get in your way. I have to go now but always remember we love you." His voice faded away.

~

I opened my eyes wide taking in what just happened. The doctors gasped and unrestrained me. I sat up uncomfortably and took a deep breath.

"Elena!" Abel yelled running to me pulling me into a hug.

He let go of me and I looked over to see that Vincent was slumped over making no movements. Abel must've seen my confused face because he started explaining everything that happened.

"It took him all of his strength to communicate to you Elena. He saved you. He loves you that much he risked his life." Abel said looking towards Vincent's body.

"Luna I'm glad you're okay. You just had a very unexpected seizure. I request that you spend time with Vincent in order to regain strength. He is the one that saved you after all and it seems that he can cure you." Sara said.

As I look over towards Vincent I see him start to wake up. Something in me made me run to him and I don't know what but in 2 seconds I was by his side holding onto his arm.

He looked up towards me and smiled. A smile I've never ever seen before. I felt the corners of my mouth rise creating a smile.

"It looks like my work is done here." Abel said walking towards the door.

"What are you talking about?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well you see it was my duty to bring you guys closer. Yes I may have killed your fake mate Vincent and yes I may be your second chance mate Elena but I was told to do all of this by the Moon Goddess herself. I also am still waiting for my first mate to show which was another part of the deal." Abel explained scratching the back of his neck.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled punching him in the eye.

I could see the anger in Vincent's eyes but he just reached his arm out weakly and pulled me back to him. The tingles I felt were strong.

"Okay I deserved that but it was a job given. If I didn't successfully complete it then you would be dead Elena." He said quietly.

He killed an innocent woman! She didn't deserve to be dead. I do.

"The Moon Goddess herself made you guys go through a series of things to bring you closer. She wanted to see that if something bad happened then you'd both come back together." Abel rambled on.

Vincent looked towards me and whispered something. Something I'd thought he'd never say.

"I Alpha Vincent Hale, take back my rejection towards the love of my life Elena Lynch." He whispered.

"Fuck." Was all I could say.

I was set up, lied to, abused and loved by all the wrong people. I can't trust anyone I can't even trust my own visions.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

~
A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN. More secrets revealed and nowww Elena has some choices to make. What is she going to do? Maybe leave with Vincent? Maybe become a lone wolf? I don't know but I hope you enjoyed!!!

Remember to Vote & Comment!

Thank you for reading!

-
Sami