Chapt. 1) 4 Years

!Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, without written permission from the author.

*Feedback is accepted only if it remains constructive and positive. If there is any hate, it will be reported.*

!Personal Disclaimer:

WARNING: ITS CRINGE AF

This book will not be edited until completion and is only written in English for now.

I am sorry if any of this story is cliché to you or if any events have happened in another story. I write from my imagination and whatever I think about...gets typed. If you think I'm copying another book, then please leave. Why do you think I'd sit here and type multiple pages of content that has already been done? I won't and never will.

This story does follow along the cliché werewolf stories you see everywhere else, it was my first one..

*This is a MATURE book. Please read at your own risk. Some scenes are graphic sexually, violently, and can be disturbing to some.*

(I WILL LEAVE A WARNING ABOVE EACH CHAPTER SO YOU CAN SKIP)

I don't know why you would skip the juicy stuff but not everyone is dirty minded like myself. :)

I hope you enjoy the story. Remember if you comment, to be nice and respect my words and other's words. I will be updating every three-four days! I appreciate you all and hope you continue to read this story!

💙Other Stories:

THE BILLIONAIRE'S IMPLUSE (FRESH AND HOT OFF THE GRILL Y'ALL, MY WRITING SKILLS HAVE IMPROVED I SUGGEST YOU GIVE IT A READ!:

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
Today is the 4 year anniversary of my brother Matt running away. My family and I never take this day easy... or any day honestly. We don't even know if he is alive or injured, we just pray to the Moon Goddess that he is okay.

Today we will have search parties go out and continue to look everywhere. We haven't stopped looking for 4 years straight, and we won't stop looking ever.

I slowly get out of my bed and make way to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and notice how gross I look so, I turn on the shower and hop in.

The shower is where I mostly think about things.