Chapt. 22) Jack Did It

~Abel's POV~
__________________________
"I hate you, go fuck yourself!" She yelled slapping me as hard as she could.

Everyone in the kitchen gasped.

I turned my head towards her, my wolf taking over.

She turned to walk away but I grabbed her wrist, digging my nails into her arm.

Blood started to seep out from her arm, causing her breathing to quicken. "Abel you-you're hurting me." She said shakily.

Suddenly I yanked her close to me.

My hand went up, striking her across the face.

The last thing I saw was her small body laying on the floor, shaking and crying.

What have I done.

~

I slapped her .

The memory played in my mind nonstop. I hurt my own mate. The woman who was destined to be with me for the rest of her life if my true mate wasn't in the picture. The woman I loved more than anything.

The rest of her life will be spent wondering if she can trust me or not. I fucking hit her, after I told her I wouldn't do anything to damage her.

Why did I have to drink my problems away?

Why did I have to pick up the bottle of Jack Daniels? I sighed mentally.

Why was I always so conceited?

I picked up the lamp sitting on the side table and threw it. It shattered into millions of pieces, creating a horrific noise.

I didn't sleep in our room last night. Elena wrote a note on the door saying;

__________________________
"If you come in, I will never forgive you." - The Worthless Omega
__________________________

When I read the note, the memory of me calling her an Omega came back. I can't even believe myself. I fucked up so bad and now I have to try and get the love of my life back.

~

Walking downstairs I smelt the magnificent smell of my mate in the kitchen and the smell of food. The kitchen was set up so that you could see inside of it by standing out in the living room.

I walked in the kitchen and she automatically froze. I could hear her speeding heartbeat from where I was standing.

She was making a lot of food. Like a packs worth. I didn't understand why.

"Elena." I said calmly.

She stayed frozen causing her eggs in the pan to burn.

I walked over to grab the smoking pan but when I got too close to she fell to the floor.

"Please don't hit me. I will try to do better next time Alpha." She said with an attitude.

Why the fuck did she just call me Alpha? Why did she think I was going to hit her? That's not me. I would never hurt her again.

"Elena what is wrong with you?" I asked looking down at her on the floor.

She was acting extremely strange making me curious.

"N-nothing Alpha. I'll be sure to complete the pack's breakfast." She said standing up tending to new eggs.

"Stop calling me Alpha. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked, losing my temper a little.

"P-please don't hit me." She cried.

I noticed something about Elena as I walked in the kitchen. She never looked me in the eye, I never got to see her beautiful face today.

"Elena turn around. Look at me." I demanded.

She slowly turned around facing me with her eyes closed.

Black. Blue. Purple. Red.

The main 4 colors I saw on her face. I was speechless. Those colors were there because of me. I did that to her.

I felt a tear slip down my face as I looked at Elena's shaking figure, eyes closed and face different colors.

"E-Elena. I'm so fucking sorry...I didn't mean to hit you. I was drunk and my wolf took over. I'm so sorry. I love you Elena I really do. I didn't mean anything I said and I know you're pissed at me for not being with you as you were dying but, I really am sorry. Last night went so bad. I'm so sorry..." I whispered, tears streaming down my face.

I went to touch her face but she flinched away causing my heart to break.

She was scared of me. She trusted me from the beginning and this is how I repay her.

She stayed quiet, her body trembling as she stood in front of me.

"Say something. Please." I whispered.

The words she spoke next caused me to completely break.

"I Elena Lynch, accept the position as Pack Omega."

Why did you do this Jack? Why am I such a fuck up?