Chapt. 7) The Odds

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
What are the odds that I get a second chance? After being locked in this stupid cage for almost 2 weeks I thought it was a game.

What if Vincent knows? What if he sent Abel down here to mess with my emotions?

Today was Abel's last day here at the pack and I was scared. After the first day of us meeting it's like I instantly trusted him with everything. He's my second chance. It makes me wonder if I'm his second chance mate too? He did say he knows what I'm going through with the rejection and stuff but did he reject someone or was he rejected?

Abel gave me food for the whole time he was here, like he said he would. I was really thankful. He told me that he was going to try and see if Vincent would let me go back to his pack and be an Omega.

Obviously I wasn't actually going to become one but this plan was worth a try. I just wanted to get out of here...alive.

~Abel's POV~
(Finally writing in Abel's POV)

I can't help but stare at her gorgeous green eyes with that little hint of brown mixed in. They fit her perfect facial features, her beautiful waist-length chocolate hair and her mesmerizing porcelain complexion. She was beautiful. I needed to wake up to a masterpiece everyday. How can Alpha Vincent just want to kill off this goddess? It makes no sense to me at all.

If he doesn't want to have this ray of sunshine in his life, I will gladly have it in mine.

~

I have been pacing for the past 15 minutes figuring out how to word my proposal.

"Thank you for having me Alpha Vincent, this trip has been amazing...I have something to ask of you thou- fuck. " That's too fishy.

"Alpha Vincent it was a great time! Thank you for having me. I was wondering what you were going to do with your little rogue in the dungeon?"

Hmm. This is harder than I expected but I'm not leaving without her. I'll just think of something on the spot? Hopefully within the next day I'll have my precious Elena and we can live an amazing life together.

~

After I finished packing I grabbed my stuff and handed them to the maids and started walking towards Alpha Vincent's office. I knocked three times which in 'Alpha Door Knocking Terms' means that it was something important.

I heard a low "come in" and walked in the room.

"Oh, Alpha Abel I'm glad that you stayed with us. You're welcome back anytime." He said while shaking my hand his face showing no emotion.

I looked next to him and saw his 'Luna'. How could he actually believe that this woman looks better than Elena. Gross.

"Thank you for having me. I'm sure I'll be back to visit you my good friend." I smiled.

"We'll be waiting." He said with a small chuckle. "I have to handle this rogue in my dungeon. She has overstayed her welcome." He said back to his serious Alpha demeanor.

"Ah well what did you plan on doing to the thing? Killing her off?" I laughed.

I was trying to make it seem like I didn't care but deep down I wanted to rip his arms off. I knew that's what he wanted to do. Kill off his mate, well technically she isn't his mate due to him rejecting her so now she is mine.

"Well yes. I was going to kill her but I don't know if she's actually been tortured enough for crossing my pack territory." He said with his thinking face on.

"Well if you want, I can take the rogue and make her an Omega at my pack." I smiled at him and noticed that his face was twisting in a unpleasant way.

I mean he really doesn't have a choice... I am the strongest Alpha in the world. He knows that if I don't get what I want then there will be consequences and his weak little pack doesn't want a war with mine.

Either way why would he care? Omega duty isn't even as bad as what he did to her.

He should be disgusted with himself not me.

"So is that a deal?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Alpha Abel. You can take the filthy rogue. I don't need that in my dungeon, she's wasting space." He said while shaking my hand once again to complete the deal.

How easy. This went better than I expected.

"Alright." Is all I said. As I reached his door I did a little nod and walked out.

Soon we were outside the pack house and people were putting my stuff in the black SUV that I was leaving in. After they were finished I saw that a guard had brought Elena out to me. She wasn't walking herself, she was being carried, her limp body was just hanging in the guards arms. I felt anger grow inside of me, did they drug her? What the fuck did they do to her?

I was getting even more angry but I couldn't let it show, not in front of Alpha Vincent. He would grow skeptical... even though he can't take back the deal.

I saw the guard walk closer towards me. He was about 2 feet away when he handed her over to me. I've never felt so complete. The tingles against my skin made me sigh in delight. Her beautiful, curvy figure laid perfectly in my arms. It's like we were a puzzle that fit perfectly. My wolf was at peace with life and honestly so was I.

I took her over to the car and buckled her in. I walked towards Alpha Vincent one last time before leaving.

"Have a safe trip Alpha Abel. Please just take care of he-yourself." He said with nervousness and after that he walked away with his 'Luna'.

Deep down I could tell he cared. Ever since I brought up the deal but, he rejected her and I found her.

I took care of her, I fed her, I didn't beat her, I listened to her. He did nothing. He was a worthless mate that didn't deserve someone like Elena.

Im just glad that I can go back home to my pack in Italy and be with my beautiful mate.