Chapt. 21) Omega

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
I opened my eyes, rubbing them and looking around to see that I wasn't in the hospital anymore.

I was in the pack house. Mine and Abel's bedroom.

I looked over to see that Abel wasn't laying next to me. Thank Goodness.

Hoisting myself up, I swung my legs over the bedside my feet coming in contact with the cold ground making me shiver. I stand up extremely wobbly. Holding onto anything I can. As I step into the bathroom. I do my business, brush my teeth and then walk out of the bedroom.

It takes me about 10 minutes to even reach the stairs of the pack house causing me to sigh. Stepping down them slowly, the pain that shoots up my body increases and I see shadows from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen realizing that Abel and his friends were in there. Drinking.

I walked past them and opened the fridge grabbing a water bottle.

When I went to turn away Abel came up behind me gripping my body close to his.

"Get off of me." I said firmly.

I looked at him, his eyes dilated and glossy. He was fucking drunk.

"Come on Lena! Join the party." He slurred.

Lena? Nobody calls me 'Lena'.

.. saying I am pissed is an understatement.

"Abel I said get off of me." I said a little louder, grabbing people's attention.

I glared at them and they automatically looked away.

"Baby, you look sexy as fuck in my clothes." He slurred again while trying to kiss- more like slobber on my neck.

"Abel, get the fuck off of me!" I yelled causing the whole room to silence.

"Who are you talking to with that tone? I-I'm the Alpha I don't take orders from anyone, especially from a little mutt like you!" He yelled making me flinch. I could smell the alcohol from his breath.

"I hate you, go fuck yourself!" I yelled slapping him as hard as I could.

Everyone in the kitchen gasped.

He turned his head back towards me, eyes ink black.

I turned to walk away but he grabbed my wrist, digging his nails into my arm.

Blood started to seep out from my arm, causing my breath to hitch. "Abel you-you're hurting me." I said shakily.

He yanked me closer to him before striking me across the face.

Shock.

That's all I could feel.

I couldn't comprehend what just happened.

"Get up. You're filthy. You should've really been my Omega. Go do your fucking job around here." He spat before walking away.

I fell to the floor holding my face and looking at my now bloody arm. Tears escaping as I felt the bruised skin starting to form.

He hit me. He hurt me. He thinks I'm an Omega. He thinks I'm worthless just like Vincent.

They say when someone is drunk their true side comes out. Is this what he thought of me?

Something then clicked in my head. He didn't save me...he brought me back to a hell I once lived in.