Chapt. 11) Visions

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
The week has gone by pretty fast and all. I can't really say I was getting used to it because, honestly it felt like home. I was already used to this setting and these people.

I was laying in bed just thinking about my 'new' life.

"Elena what time is it? What are you still doing awake?" Abel asked as he walked into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"It's 11pm and I'm just thinking. How were the patrols today?" I asked sitting up on my elbows.

"They were tiring, I'm just glad today is over and I finally get to relax with my mate." He said smiling while walking towards me.

"Don't you dare step near this bed. You have dirt all over you and I'm not cleaning the sheets again. Go get a shower! You stink." I said pointing a finger at him.

He held his hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright, I'll go shower but don't miss me too much." He stepped in the bathroom with a wink before closing the door.

As he got his shower I thought it would be the perfect time to start a little war. I started to write down on a notepad next to my bed some ideas.

~
~
~
~
Ideas:
1) Oil on the floor before he walks out of the bathroom

2) Pour ice on him while he showers

3) Throw flour on him just as he gets out of the shower

4) All 3!

~

I'm going to do all 3. He's going to hate me but it's honestly going to be worth it. Laughing to myself I walked towards the bathroom door and put my ear against it. I listened as I heard the shower still on. No time to waste.

I ran down to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, added some water, then some ice. I grabbed the bag of flour and the vegetable oil before speed walking back to the room. I tried to not spill everything because knowing me I would.

I entered the room, set the oil and flour on the dresser and quietly opened the bathroom door. As I opened the bathroom door I heard Abel singing Rihanna... I had to keep my laugh in or he would hear me and I was so close to losing it. I grabbed the flour and had it ready in my right arm while I had the bowl of ice water in my left hand.

"Want you to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world." Abel sang.

It was so hard to not laugh oh my god.

"Like I'm the only one that you'll ever lovee."  He sang even louder.

I had to wait to do the prank because I kept laughing. This big bad Alpha singing Rihanna... truly amazing.

I finally held in my laughs and decided it was time.

This was it. The moment where I would either ace this prank or fail completely. I counted to three in my head and tossed the bowl over the top of the shower. All I heard was a girly scream from Abel.

"What the fuck!" Abel screamed.

I was dying let me tell you.