Chapt. 10) The Monster

~Alpha Vincent's POV~
(This chapter will be way shorter than most. I just want to get a small piece of Vincent's mindset in the story.)
__________________________
I have been extremely weak for the past week. I know why, I'm not that stupid. I rejected my mate. Her being away only makes me weaker. I have to live with the consequences though.

I wake up everyday to the 'Luna' of this pack. She has always been there for me and there isn't anyone else I love more. Not even my mate. I think mates are overrated ya know. Like we just get paired with people that we don't even know.

I'm glad I gave her to someone else. I didn't want her. When I called her ugly or whatever I really didn't mean it. She was gorgeous but I'm not going to let some random girl that I don't even know, come into my life. She doesn't know what I've been through, she doesn't know my pack, she doesn't know anything about my life.

Why would I give up the beautiful girl I have now that knows me more than anyone, for someone that is a stranger and doesn't know me at all.

She's an Omega now. How pathetic for her to accept that over being killed. Maybe she is worthless in her own eyes but honestly I'm starting to see it too.

Honestly I don't know what my emotions are towards her. I obviously felt the pull of the bond but after I realized that I had what I wanted, I didn't want her.

It was stupid of me to let her go to Alpha Abel's pack. I mean yes I didn't care about her but the way he held her, the day he took her home with him showed me something. I could see the lust in his eyes for her. When my guard carried her to him he looked pissed. He loved her.

"He fucking loved her." I screamed and punched the wall.

Why am I so bipolar about this subject?

"I don't want her. I don't care for her." I yelled pulling at my hair.

Every time I tried to say I didn't want her or care about her it's like my heart broke more and more each time.

I need to get her out of my head. I have what I want.

"I don't want her Moon Goddess! Why can't you see that!" I yelled up at the sky.

Suddenly there was wind around me, leaves flying everywhere like a tornado was about to happen. I just looked around until my eyes caught a glimpse of light in the tree line of the forest and I decided to go towards it.

As I approached the light I could see the figure of a woman. No... it can't be.

"Alpha Vincent how nice to see you my dear." She said.

"Moo-Moon Goddess?" I asked.

"Yes my dear it's me. Now I can't stay long but I've come to warn you that if you don't fulfill the life plan I had for you then I will kill you slowly." She said extremely angry.

"What life plan? I already have the life I want! Why can't you see that?!" I yelled at her in my Alpha Tone.

"Now now Mr. Alpha don't use that tone with me. I gave it to you and I can take it right back. You need to understand that you can't always get what you want. Your mate is now off with another man. She's happy. She is in love. You need to realize that you don't have everything you want. You're just being stubborn and not accepting the fact that you have a soulmate out there!" She said with a harsh tone.

"I have what I want and you can't take away the happiness that I have now. If Elena is happy then let her be. I don't fucking want her okay? She can go live with whoever it is she's in love with. I don't need this or want this!" I yelled.

"You'll regret this Vincent Hale. You will regret this." She said while grinning at me.

With that she instantly disappeared in the air.

I don't know what enemy I have just created but all I know is that Elena won't be my mate or the Luna of this pack. ... and that's a damn promise.