Chapt. 24) Even

~Elena's POV~
__________________________
"I Elena Lynch, accept the position as pack Omega."

After I said that I went back to my cooking. I don't really accept. I was just being a bitch.

"Elena, please stop. You're the Luna not the fucking Omega. I didn't mean anything I said last night... I was drunk. I'm sorry." Abel said grabbing my arm.

I felt wetness on my arm. He was crying. That's good but, I want him to cry more.

I swung around and pressed the burning, hot spatula to his arm.

Hearing the sizzle made me cringe a little on the inside but I didn't care. I didn't show him that either.

He let go of my arm and looked back at me. "Elena what the absolute fuck!"

I just turned back around and finished cooking like nothing ever happened.

This egg will be his since it has his burnt skin all over it.

"Elena what the fuck! Why did you do that?!" He hissed.

I turned around to see his arm already healed but there was a nice spatula mark there for good memory.

"We're even." I said walking past him up to my room.

It's no longer Abel and I's room. It's mine. He can sleep outside in a dog house for all I care.

Knowing he would follow, I ran to the room shutting the door and locking it.

I heard his footsteps grow louder before they stopped. I saw his shadow under the door causing me to get a little nervous.

"Elena open up the door. Please just talk to me." He begged from outside the door. 

I stayed silent.

I heard shuffling outside and seen that the back of his shirt was against the door. I assumed he sat against the door.

I walked over to the door opening it really fast making him fall backwards.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly.

"Elena please I love you, I didn't mean to hit you...it was my wolf. I would never hurt you. Ever." He pleaded from the floor.

"Stand up." I ordered him.

He stood up staring into my eyes. I could see pain, sadness, hurt, anger, everything flowing through his eyes.

"Elena I'm so so so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll make it up to you my love. I love you so much." He said while hold my hand and kissing each knuckle.

"I can forgive but I won't forget. Touch me again Abel and I will seriously beat your ass... maybe even kill you." I said looking into his eyes.

"I will never ever hit you again. I'm so sorry. I love you so much." He said pulling me into his chest.

Being the clingy, huggy type of person I am, I hugged back. I haven't hugged him in a few weeks... and it felt really nice.

"I'm also sorry for leaving you princess. I know it makes me look bad but I had to do something. I had to make sure you stayed safe." He murmured into my hair.

"It's okay. I forgive you. Leave me again and I'll make sure you can't produce children." I said into his chest.

"Deal." Is all he said before kissing my forehead and smiling down at me.

His smile. Ugh.

"Will you tell me eventually where you went and what you did?" I asked him.

"Yes. I will. I promise." He said cupping my cheek.

"Good." Was all I said.

"Does this mean I can come back to our room as well?" He asked looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Recently it was changed to my room but I think I can share." I said pulling him to the bed.

As I pulled him to the bed, we laid down. He pulled me closer to him making me snuggle into his chest. It felt amazing, almost 3 weeks with nothing kills.

"Abel, I love you." I whispered into his chest.

"I love you too my love even though you burnt the shit out of me." I heard him say before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

~

As I was sleeping I smelt something. It wasn't anything bad but it was just different.

I opened my eyes a little and looked over to see that Abel was still asleep.

I wanted to get up but removing myself from his death grip was the hardest thing ever.

Finally standing up and walking over to the balcony I opened the door and walked out. I felt my heart pound and my breathing quicken.

Right before my eyes was Vincent... Vincent and a whole pack of wolves.