Love don't change.

Majesty pov
So, everyone doin good now, Mateo still has the disease if you were wondering, but it's not as bad as before some he's gotten some rest, and they started tour yesterday.

Buh I'm excited because Ayleo's babygirl is due this month 😆😆😆.

But anyways, we are at the hotel, and Key and Bonez are arguing.

Mind you it's dark outside, but it's 6 goin on 7 pm.ź

"Middle finger is for you!" Key yelled.

"And I fucked yo bitch too!" Bonez yelled.

"OHHHHH SHIT!!!" Chance yelled.

Dayum. Dat shit rhymed too.

HANNN YOU SAW DAT!!! I RHYMED WID IT AYEE!!!!

Key charged after him, and everyone went towards him holding him back.

I looked at Jasmine, and she was mad.

I rocked Esperanza as a walked up to her.

"It's ok." I say softly.

I gave her Esperanza, and she caressed the baby, and I saw her calming down.

"Key calm down." Imprint said.

Key was was death starting Bonez who was laughing his ass off.

"Shit let's take this outside." Bonez said walking out the lobby of the hotel.

Omgaa.

"Come on bro really?" Alonzo groaned.

"Yes really! I wanna see dis shit!" Bre said running out the hotel along with Kandi.

Kida smirked. "Shit gone go down in HEYAH!"

Dee Dee already fuckin recording with his puny ass.

Deja walked out with Zay and they were sharing skittles.

They're together now to be honest. They like a power couple to fans and shiid Buh who give a fuck?!

Bonez punched, Key hard as hell, and we all were like 'ouuuuu' and shit. Key punched him hard as hell causing him to fall, and he just stayed on the floor.

Everyone was goin crazy.

He got up, and his face was bleeding.

Yikers.

Well dayum.

Bre, Chy, Kandi, and Deja over dramatic asses were laying hard as hell.

Bonez got up, and started chasing Key, and Key hit the feet.

When I tell you that nigga was gone, swoooooshhh.

Shiiddd like dayum!

~

We all at a dance studio, and me and Mateo are chilling on a couch, and he's laying down with his head on my lap, and he had Esperanza sleeping on his chest. We both watched as everyone was talking, dancing, or doing crazy things while me, Teo, and ranza are just relaxed.

"I think imma let em know." Mateo said softly, and lowly.

I looked down and him and stroked his face. "What?"

"Imma em know that I have a kid."

I scrunch my face. "Who?"

He turns his head towards me. "The world."

"What do you think people would say?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I-ion know."

He stared at me, and then looked down at Esperanza, and back to the side looking at everyone.

I look around, and look to see him sleeping.

Shiid fuck it.

I take his phone which he was holding, and I go on Instagram, and take a picture of the both of them sleeping.

Shmateo_: I might as well tell the world about it . #firstkid ❤️

I post it, and jus play color switch on his phone, and his phone is blowing up with especially comments going crazy, so I jus go back and look at them.

Kiinnngggg: HE HAS A KID!!!!!???????
Alexakill.ya: he has a kid at 17? Wow disappointment.
Woahderebih: HE HAS A BABY????!!!! OMGAAAA WTFF
Lonilots: congratulations, how old is she? And what's the name?
Lucas_____: Wowwwww
Chythegreatest: ☺️ get lit ..

I put his phone down, and everyone doin their own thing, but everyone is happy, no stress, everyone is doing ok. Ayleo has a baby on the way, he's back with someone he loves, he's cool with the mom of his kid even though he hasn't seen her, and everything will be fine.

I look at Chy and she was looking at us with a smile rising on her face.

I look to see Mateo awake, and on his phone. He sees the picture, and side eyes me. He sits up and holds Esperanza and presses his lips on mine and kisses me softly.

He pulls away, and he gets off me and pulls me on his lap, and I hold Esperanza just staring at her soundly falling back to sleep.

I lean on his chest, and he hugs me.

"I love you Maj."

"I love you too."

It's jus crazy how things could jus change in nearly 2 years. We got together when we shortly before turned 17, and now we will be 18 this year. We used to hate each other, and him and more bullied me, but he bullied me the most. Now we jus love each other dearly. We've had our ups, and downs, buh we made it through no matter what, and we strong, Our love jus don't change I guess.

Shiid. Ion care if I'm supposed to be his sister. Because I'm not.

I feel him tighten his grip around me. "I love you." He said again.

"Love you too."

He kissed my cheek. "Love you most."

☺️.

Dats da end of the story. DIS STORY LONG AS FUCK!!!! Buh how was it!