Kitchen part 2.

Nobody pov

Majesty continued trying to push Mateo off her but I wasn't working. She was crying on top of that. All she could do is sit there and take it.

Autumn is most likely now upstairs laying on my bed on her phone thinking everything is alright, Jade is sleeping, and Ayo doesn't care about Majesty.
Since Mateo went faster, she was breathing heavy and her nails was digging into his arm.
"Stop....please." Majesty said between breaths.
"No." Mateo said bluntly. He then inserted a finger in her and she gasped and shot her head back with her eyes closed.
Mateo smirked.
He started going faster and Majesty didn't want to do it, but it just came out.
Majesty started softly moaning.
Majesty grabbed on to the counter tops and breathed hard.
Mateo then pressed a botton near them to turn the stove off while he was doing Majesty.
Majesty's moans got louder.
Mateo looked down at Majesty who was going through this for the first time.
Majesty but her lip gripped on to her hair.
Mateo went faster.
"Aww shit." Majesty said through gritted teeth.
Mateo started kissing her neck again, and inserted another finger.
Majesty quickly put her hand to her mouth and looked down as Mateo went faster.
"Okay stop stop I can't take it please Mateo." Majesty said digging her nails into his arm again.
"No," he said sternly.
Majesty started moaning louder and was breathing heavy as a tear went down her face.
"I-I-I'm gon-" Majesty stuttered rolling her eyes to the back of her head. Next thing you know Majesty came all on Mateo's hand. He took his hand out her pants and licked his fingers and hand.
Majesty scrunched up her face.
"Make me food." Mateo said walking out the kitchen.
Majesty slid down the cabinets remising what just happened.