Back. To. School

Majesty pov

"Wake the fuck up." Ayleo said shaking me harshly.

I turned away to go back to sleep but failed with Ayleo shaking me again.

"Wake the fuck up! We got school!!" He said getting even more aggravated.

I got up off the bed and limped pass Ayleo in moms pajama pants and t shirt towards my bathroom while Ayleo walked out my room.

I stare at the mirror and lean on the counter.

Ugh.

Bruises.

Bruises.

Bruises.

And I don't have clothes. I then hear yelling.

"Give her the fucking clothes Mateo!! I don't have time for this I have to go to work!!!" Mom yelled.

"Oh my god why do I have to!? Why can't Ayleo give his clothes?!" Mateo yelled.

"Heeelll naw nigga" Ayleo said.

"Ayleo do I need to smack some fucking sense into you?!"

Mateo started laughing.

"Do I need to beat you up again?!" She yelled.

I then heard footsteps getting louder towards my room. I saw him in my room as if he were looking for me. I guess he saw me because he walked into my bathroom.

"Here." He said pissed off throwing clothes onto the counter and walking out.

I limped towards the clothes to see black sweatpants and a white t shirt.

I turned on the shower, and proceeded to take one.

~

1 hour later.

I hopped out the shower and put on the underwear and bra I washed. I then found lotion and applied it along with deodorant, and I put on the shirt, along with the sweatpants. I then brush my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail.

I leave the bathroom, and I go around looking for my uggs. 

Where are they?

I check under the bed, nothing.

The empty closet, nothing.

I looked all around the room and i couldn't find it anywhere.

Until it hits me.

Their in Mateos room.

Aww fuck.

I put my hands on my head and bite my lip nervous.

I guess I'll be going to school without shoes.

I then hear a cough.

I jumped and turned around to see Mateo leaning on the door way holding my ugg boots.

I walk towards him to get my boots but he put it behind his back.

I sigh.

Why is he doing this? 

I'm now even more scared of him.

"I just wanted to say I fucking hate you, and I want you to die and imma beat you up at school so everyone could see. And my girl gone jump in and Ayo would, along with my friends." He said nonchalantly. He then threw my shoes at me.

"And if you dirty my clothes you're getting punished." He said walking away.

I sigh, and pick up my boots, and backpack and limped out the room towards the bus stop trying to stay out of the boys sight. I then walk as fast as I can't trying not to hurt my legs down the long huge driveway, out the gates, and down the block and I saw people farther who go to my school so me assuming it was the bus stop, walked towards them and when arriving I didn't make a sound and I kept my distance.