❤️

After school

Majesty pov

School is now over and they didn't suspend us they just said that we all have in school suspension including Jade and her clones. But we had to stay in the office for the rest of the day and I was more bored than and mofucka. But so now the security guards are walking me and Autumn to the bus.
Today is Wednesday by the way.
"Be good now." The security guard said walking off the bus. The bus driver then starts the engine and starts to drive.
Autumn feels her lip.
"Damn my lip sore one of jades wannabe bitches kicked my face while I was beating her up." Autum says.
"Jade punched my nose and I had a bloody nose but that was it." I say nonchalantly.

~

"Bye Autumn text me later." I say.
"Okay I will peace." Autumn says walking off the bus.
I stood there and went on my phone and to Instagram.

I scroll and see many videos the fight today with all of us in all different angles.

I sigh.

This is gone go viral watch.

We reached our bus stop and I walked off the bus behind Ayo and Teo.
Ayleo put in the password and the gates opened and we walked through.

"Y'all really beat they asses." Ayleo said.
I smile.
"Especially Autumn, damn." Ayleo said.
"That's why you like her nigga." Mateo said pretending to make out with himself.
I get surprised.
Ayleo pulled Mateo's hair.
"Mushroom head ahh." Ayleo says.
"Palm tree head ahh." Mateo says.
I stop and look at them.
"Never had sex head ahh." Ayleo said.
"Don't know how to jook head ahh." Mateo said.
"Can't run on the treadmill head ahh." Ayleo said.
"Yo mom sucks dick for free." Mateo said.
"Nigga lemme get dat neck because we have the same mom dumb hoe." Ayleo says going towards Mateo to give him a neck.
Mateo pushes Ayleo and smacks the shit out of him and starts running while laughing.
Ayleo started chasing him and tackled Mateo.
Mateo started screaming.
"RAPE!!! RAPE!!!!!!!" Mateo yelled.
"Suck my toe hoe" Ayleo says getting up.
"Get off my dick nick." Mateo said.
Ayleo looked at him with a 'really nigga' face.
"Where the fuck you get that from?" Ayleo asked.
"I made it up." Mateo says laughing.
"Nigga I could jook better than you." Ayleo said.
"Bet." Mateo said.
Ayleo then goes in his backpack and take out his small speakers.
I sigh.
"In the middle of the driveway?" I groan.
"You could go inside," Mateo said with an attitude.
Ayleo nodded in agreement.
"Ok" I says shrugging and continue walking down the driveway.
"But where are the keys ma? Because I don't think you have them." Ayleo said putting his speaker on the ground.
I sigh.
I turn around to see Mateo waving and jingling the house keys in the air.
"Give it." I say.
"Nah you good." He says putting it in his pocket.
I put my purse down and walk towards him and try to take it out of his pocket but Mateo grabs my arm.
"Touch me and get smacked." Mateo says sternly.
I roll my eyes and sluggishly walk away and sit down on the concrete as Ayleo put on Lockjaw by French Montana and Kodak Black.
They started dancing, and I watched the both of them. At some parts Mateo did good, and so did Ayleo.
They later finished. Mateo started toe spinning but Ayleo pushed him and he fell face first and I busted out laughing along with Ayleo.

I then saw something gold and shiny on the ground.

The keys.

I run and grab it before Mateo could grab it. I grab my purse and start running and I look back to see Mateo and Ayleo chasing me.
I start screaming and laughing. I made it to the house and looked for the right keys. I then dropped the keys on the ground.

"Fuck!" I yell breathing hard with a smile on my face.

Ayo and Teo then reach the house where I was and Ayo grabs the keys and quickly opens the door with a smile on his face.
"Tryna steal the keys lil mama?" Mateo asks playfully pushing me into the living room while I laughed looking back  trying not to break anything.
Next thing you know Mateo pushed me into the couch and since I didn't realize it was behind me, I screamed as I fell and Mateo started tickling me.
"G-get o-off of m-mee!!!" I yell between laughs.
"Nah bit you good."He says.
"Please???!!!!" I yell laughing as he continues tickling me.
"I-ill m-make you f-food!!" I yell.
"Promise?" He asked stop tickling me.
"Yea." I say.
"Alright then." He says getting up and walking away.

"YEET NIGGA!!" I yell.
Mateo turns around and I run out the other side of the living room but fail by Mateo grabbing me and picking me up.
I started screaming and laughing.
"Don't tickle me again!" I yell.
"Too late." Mateo says.
Mateo throws me on the couch and starts tickling me and I laughed.
"S-stawp!" I say between laughs.
"Like I said, no."He says chuckling.
He then starts poking my stomach causing me to laugh even more.

But my laughs started slowly fading and Mateo's tickles started slowly fading away.

Until it was gone.

We just stared at each other into each other's eyes.

Nobody pov

Mateo and Majesty stared at each other. Mateo then slowly lowered his face to hers as she stared at him. Mateo's face slowly went lower and lower until,

their lips met.