Wrong.

Majesty pov
So Zavi is nowhere to be found, but we at Red Lobster, and Ayo, and Teo got a performance at World Of Dance tomorrow.
I'm sitting on Mateo's lap, Autumn is on Ayo's and Zavi on Key, and everyone else just sitting, and we all on our phones waiting for that buzzer thing to buzz so we could get a table.
"Aye where we at again?" Deja asked.
"Bitch you got a fucking iPhone 7+ figure it out yourself." Chance said not looking away from his phone.
"Brooooooo Teo." Dee Dee said standing up with his mouth wide looking at his phone.
Mateo's phone started ringing, and seconds later, Ayleo's phone did too.
"Breh meechie calling me." Mateo said answering the phone.
I looked over at Ayleo, and he answered his phone.
"He what?" Ayo and Teo said at the same time.
"Oh shit." Chy said with her mouth wide and slowly scrolling on her phone.
"Bro Zavi talkin shit!" Zay said leaning and showing Kida.
I looked over at Kida, and his mouth dropped.
"What happened?" Bre asked with a concerned face.
Chy leaned over to her and started showing Bre something as Bre's eyebrows raised.
"Aye this shit wrong." Imprint said scrolling slowly on his phone as well and shaking his head.
"He a bitch!" Ayo yelled.
People started looking at us.
"Alright bye." Mateo said hanging up his phone.
Mateo laid back in the couch looking off into space, and he looked pissed.
"Bae what's wrong?" I ask.
Mateo shook his head and began talking. "Zavi talking shit about me and Ayo for no fucking reason." Mateo said.
"What he say?" She asked.
Mateo shook his head again, and ignored me as he got his phone again. The bright phone light shined across his face through the dim restaurant lights.
"That's wrong." Jasmine said as she was looking on Key's phone.
"Exactly." Key agreed.
I looked back around at everyone, and everyone either had pissed faces, surprised faces, or were shaking their head.
Mateos eyes widened at his phone.
"What happened?" I asked leaning and looking into his phone.
"He said me and Ayo fake Rae Shremmurd because of our recent song, and called us fake les twins." Mateo said shaking his head.
"People agreeing to this shit too." He said.
"What are the others saying?" I asked.
"They sayin my followers fake."
I looked into his phone reading the same as he did, and these comments are hurtful as shit.
It's sad how him and Ayo gettin this hate when they worked hard for where they are today.
Zavi is just jealous that his sploosh challenge ain't lit, and nobody dancing to that shit.
I looked at Mateo, and he looked hurt.
"Don't worry Teo, he just jealous that you gettin on World Of Damce, makin music, dancing with usher, meeting more celebrities, and that you could dance better then him." I say putting my arm around his shoulder and kissing his cheek.
Mateo smiled at me. "I understand that, but that's just wrong." He turning his phone off and shaking his head sitting back on the couch. I leaned on him, and played with his hand.
He sighed.
Ayo walked up to us.
"What he did was wrong, but he jus jealous. He could say we used to be broke, but who cares. This nigga is broke himself. Because of him bein in our dancing videos back then, people know who he is. He could say his first video on YouTube went viral, but shit it took him nearly a fucking year to get 100,000 views. Bet Teo, if he wasn't in our videos, nobody would know him. He probably relying on his momma to buy him shit but us, we could buy a house wit no problem, and still got money." Ayleo said.
"True." Autumn said walking beside him.
"That's true he did was wrong." Bre said.
"Yea. Man, imma bout to cut him off." Zay said.
"It was wrong what he did Teo but you and Ayo always gone be on top." I said looking into his eyes.
Ayleo as Autumn got into their own conversation, as Mateo kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around my waist.
That's wrong though. Just wrong.

I made a chapter about it lmao.