Everyone is a mess.

Majesty pov
Mateo and Ayo went to world of dance 2 days ago, and goin wit Usher next week. So, we now on our way to another hotel, and we jus gone chill to be honest. But we still in the sprinter though.

"I'm hungryyy." I whine.
Chance jerked his head towards me. "Nobody asked for yo opinion."
"Chance shut yo blueberry head ass up." Dee Dee spat looking up from his phone.
"Nigga get yo self some milk." Chance spat back.
I chuckled.
"Nigga you look like milk." Alonzo said lazily rolling on the floor.
"Bitch you lookin like a scorpion." Imprint said laughing.
"Bitch you are a scorpion." Alonzo said giving him a 'dafuq' face.
"Suck my dick." Imprint said throwing a tissue box which was next to him at Alonzo.
"That's gay." Mateo said sitting down next to me.
"You're gay." Ayleo spat.
"Mind yo own business get yoself some milk lookin like a catfish." Mateo insulted putting his bape mask on.
The sprinter then harshly stopped, and Alonzo who was still rolling on the floor began rolling uncontrollably down the sprinter.
Chyanne fell off the arm rest of the couch, Bre started screaming, Zay was sleep and fell off the couch waking up alarmed, Bonez started yelling out of aggravation, Deja was just calm, Key, Autumn, Jasmine, Kandi, and Kida all were standing and fucking fell.
"NOW THAT MY PHONE FELL, WE GONE FIGHT!!!" Bonez yelled standing up.
"Sit you black ass, don't wanna work out at the gym, titty licking, lookin like a grasshopper, always looking fights, head ass down nigga!" Mateo yelled putting his arm around me.

Ayleo, me, and Key started dying.
"He don't work out though!" Key yelled getting up from the floor.
"You're right. I do lick titties." Bonez said pointing at Mateo and sitting back down.
Morris then came to us from the front.
"Uhh we at the hotel. What is y'all doin? Because it look like Alonzo tryna strangle Bre." Morris commented weirded out.
We all looked where Morris was looking, and saw Alomzo pulling Bre by her legs.
"TELL KANDI I LOVE HER!!" Bre yelled trying to grab something on the ground.
"Moving on!" Zay said getting up and going to the back.
He then came back with his suitcase and walked out the sprinter.
"This nigga ready to go." I say laughing.
"Word." Kandi said walking to the back as I followed.

~

We all situated, and everyone sharing rooms.
Kida Chance and Dee Dee
Key and Ayo
Mateo and Imprint
Bonez and Alonzo
That's 4 rooms,
And girls,
Me and Jasmine
Autumn and Chy
Kandi Bre and Deja
And that's 3, and Morris got his own so we got 8 rooms altogether.

"Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Jasmine. Ja-"
"What! What do you want from my life tell me now before McDonald's fucks White Castle!" She yells stressed out.
I raise one eyebrow.
Whaaa?
"What the fuck?" I say not knowing what to say.
"What you want? I wanna make a video of me fighting the air." Jasmine whined.
"You up for the pool?" I ask getting up.
"Oh....ok." She says getting up.
I walk out the room knocking on Chy, Kandi, Bre, and Deja room.
I begin hearing yelling, and Deja opens the door, and I see Kandi running across the room from Chy and Bre who are chasing her holding belts.
"They got problems but wanna go to the pool tho?" Deja asked.
"I as about to ask you that." I say walking away.
"Kk." She said closing the door, causing the yelling to become faint, but still heard.
I walk to Autumn and Chy room, and knock on the door and Chy opens it instantly, and I see Autumn tryna dance in the backround to Black Beatles.
"You're going to the pool get it? Got it? Good." I say.
Autumn then runs towards the door. "WHAT YOU SAY????!!!!"
"Ok." Chy said quickly closing the door as I walked away.
Down the hall, I suddenly hear screaming, and I see Mateo getting beat up by Bonez in the hall.
"You're a pussy Mateo!" I yell knocking on me and Autumn door to open it since I'm don't have the Key.
"Shut up!" He yelled as he continued screaming. The rest of the boys came out of their rooms with they phones out, recording and laughing.
"Negro really need milk now." Zay said going on live.
Jasmine then opened the door, and I walked in. She began trying to do a split.
"I can't! Help!" She yelled struggling to move.
"Get yo self out of it! Looking like a tangerine!" I yell.
I bust out laughing at my comment.
Everyone is a mess and we just got here about an hour ago.