Beat.

Majesty pov

We arrived at school and I wiped my tears, grabbed my backpack and quickly walked out of the bus with my head hanged low and towards the school doors before anybody could say or do anything.

I speed walked straight to my locker until I smelt and felt synthetic weave all over my face.

Ughh Jade.

"Hey mute bitch I just wanted to remind you of how fat you are. I already know my boyfriend reminded you." Jade said and her clones started to laugh. I ignored her comments and continued getting the supplies and books I needed for my classes. 

"Look at people when they talk to you fat hoe." Alyeo said walking up to us.

I tried to walk away but I felt somebody grab me by my hood making me go back to them uncontrollably to see Zavi.

He then punched me across the face causing me to drop my stuff and collide into the locker. Jade then grabbed me but my bun to the floor, and her and her clones started beating me up.

"Next *punch* time *kick* you *smack* look *punch* when *punch* we *kick* talk *kick* to *punch* you!!! *punch kick kick smack*" Jade yelled while her and her clones were beating me up. Zavi then jumped in and started beating me up along with Ayo, Bonez, Key, Alonzo, and Zay. 

I couldn't even fight back.

I then felt another set of hands hit me and kick me and I already could realize it was Mateo. More of them were also beating me up. 

All I could do is cry.

"HEY STOP THAT!!" A teacher yelled.

"GET OFF OF HER!!!!" A security guard yelled.

"HEY!!!" A janitor yelled.

I stood on the ground holding my head curled up in a ball.

 I heard dozens of rapid feet coming towards me and everyone beating me up.

They were all grabbed off of me, but Jade started screaming.

"I fucking hate you, you fat hoe!!" Jade screamed while trying to get out the teachers grip.

I started to see a blur, and everything started spinning.

"Ma'am are you alright?" A security guard asked shaking me.

I then blacked out.

Welpppp

Bri✨.