Psyco.

Heaven pov
They threw me on the ground. My mouth is duck taped shut, and I haven't stopped crying.
They then brung my mother out. She looked horrible. He hair was a mess, and her hands were tied to her back along with her only having on a white dirty tshirt.
She was crying, and her face was dirty with her mouth also duck taped shut.
They threw on the floor as well. Jade then appeared from the darkness of the room into the light which was the only one, and was in the middle of the room where we are.
The then put a gun to my mothers head.
"No! Please. Kill me. Not my mother." I beg with more tears falling down my face.
"Oh honey, your sisters are all dead." Jade snarled.
"NO!!" I scream.
I look down and I'm now crying heavily.
"Why did you get an abortion? You didn't DO WHAT I TOLD YOU!" Jade yelled.
My mother was crying.
I look up. "He's my bestfriend."
"Please. Please. Don't do anything to my mom. Kill me."
"No! Kill me. I want my last child to stay alive." My mom whimpered.
I shook my head. "No momma I love you. Kill me."
Jades eyes grew dark. "Both y'all shut the fuck up! Imma give yo stupid ass one more time. If Mateo doesn't get you pregnant by next week, I will kill yo mom, with no ducking regret just like I did your sisters. Got it?"
I nodded my head and continued crying.
Him and Majesty just got back together.
He's my bestfriend.
They then pulled Hazel into the room and she was screaming and crying, while they took my mother out.
They threw her onto the floor, and Jade pointed her at her causing Hazel to suddenly be quiet.
"If that fucking baby dies again, you die, along with yo mom got it?!" She yelled getting in Hazel's face.
Hazel nodded.
"You will be pregnant by next week!" She yelled.
She the her gun on the floor, and started screaming and stomping. "HE WILL BE MINE!!"
She psyco. She's fucking psyco.