Errbody fighting

Majesty pov
I looked behind me to see Ayo holding Autumn back before she does anything.
"Let us 3 fight the girls at the same time but if the boys jump in y'all boys could fight. I say lowly.
I put my hair in a bun and Jade walks up to me as I walk up to her.
She pushed me to the ground.
"Heellll no! Beat dat hoe Maj!" Autumn yelled.
I got up and me and Jade started fighting.

Jade: black hair black aports bra
Majesty: green shirt pink hair
Image dis in a long ass driveway infront of a big house😂

Autumn pov
It took all Ayleo had to ducking hold me back because I was about to beat the shit out of Jade. Buh when I told Majesty to beat Jades ass because she pushed her, the other boys started holding the other girls back.

I laughed and looked back at Ayleo.
"They wanna fight me." I say between laughs.
"What y'all gone do huh?!" Jasmine yelled to them while Key was holding her back.
Next thing you know one of them girls ran towards me while the other one was still being held back and Ayleo let me go.

Shidd leggo im about to beat her ass.

Autumn: grey shirt
Other girl: pink shirt

Jasmine pov
Right when Autumn and dat other girl started fighting, I wanted to fight this other bitch who was being held back.
"Key let go of me please." I say squirming and trying to keep my cool.
"Nah bae y-"
"Nigga just do it they already fighting *points at two other fights* and they wanna fight *points at me and other hoe* so just let them." Ayleo said.
Key let go of me and I went to WERK HOE!! I WENT TO WERK HOE!!

Jasmine: pink shorts
Other girl: blue shorts.

Mateo pov
Alright so me Ayo and Key and those other 3 boys watching them 3 fight but Majesty is beating up Jade too much to the point where we see blood so we gotta go break dat one on and let the others fight.

So us 3 automatically went to go break it up and so did those other 3 guys.

Here we go ok y'all?

"Majesty let her hair go." I say.
Jade still had a grasp on Majestys hair.
"Jade let her hair go." One of them boys said.
"Break it up. Break it up." Another said.
"Alright y'all done." Another said.
Ayleo tryna get Majestys hands off Jades hair and Key and I tryna pull her off.

Alright y'all listening?

Good.

One of them ugly-think-he-the-shit-because-he lightskin-boys kicked Majesty in the face to get her to stop pulling Jades her.

"Oh hell no nigga don't do dat, don't do dat." I say reassuring him while I'm tryna keep my cool.
This nigga got in my face.
"What you gone do about it?"
"Well imma tell you to to not touch my girl like dat." I say getting smart.
This NIGGA PUSHED ME!!!!!!!

OH HEEEELLLL NO!!
Ayleo and Key was about to fight him.
"No y'all, it's alright." I say.
I get up and fight him fuck you though this was!

Alright y'all you'll see them fight towards the end of the video.

Mateo: colorful tshirt
Other guy: black sweatshirt

Key pov
Me Ayleo and them other two boys tried to break them up because Mateo was getting too reckless and then one of them other niggas pushed me.:..

Of fuuuuuuuck no.

Key: white beater
Other guy: white shirt

Ayleo pov
Alright so it's just me and this nigga left and he's been pissing me off.
He been pushing me, elbowing me, and he been sneakin it too. So imma jus fight him.

I look up and this nigga already in my face.

Ayleo: black pants
Other guy:jeans

This my favorite one.

But shiiddd they all fighting and nobody could stop them because they got nobody to stop them.