💛 part 2.

Mateo pov

Ion know what just happened to me. Part of me said no and part of me said yes but yes took over.
I walk into the kitchen looking for Ayo but he wasn't there. I pass the movie theatre and hear sounds so I walk in there to see Ayleo watching 'Roll Bounce' I love that movie.
I sit on the front row couch next to him to see him eating popcorn.

"Ayleo." I say.
"What." He says.
"I have something so say." I say looking down.
"What? That you wanna own up to saying that you suck dick?" Ayleo says.
"Nigga seriously." I say getting aggravated.
Ayleo laughed and paused the movie.
"What?" He says.
"Uhm I-I kissed Majesty." I say.
Ayleo's eyes bulged while he was eating his popcorn rapidly while looking at me.
He finished his popcorn and put it down beside him.
"You kissed Majesty? The on that you hate?" Ayleo asks.
"Uhh yea I don't know how it happened we was playing and then I started tickling her and then we kissed." I say laying back into the couch and rubbing my temple.
"Well, why you kiss her?" Ayleo asked.
"I don't know part of me was like no and part of me was like yes and-"
"The yes side of you took over?" Ayleo said cutting me off.
I nodded.
I grew tense.
"Please don't tell anyo-"
"Do you like Majesty?" Ayleo asked cutting me off and looking at me.
I start to think.

Do I like Majesty?

"Yea." I say lowly while looking down.
"When you start liking her?" Ayleo said opening another bag of popcorn.

Where he get that from?

"Uhm after I kissed her. And on top of that right after I kissed her, I walked out, and didn't say nothing. I didn't even look back." I say sighing.
"Why you do that?"Ayleo asks.
"I don't know a bunch of shit about Jade and what fans would think flooded my mind." I say.
"You shouldn't worry about what fans and social media says." Ayleo said eating a handful of popcorn.
"By walking out on her like that you probably hurt her feelings." Ayleo said nonchalantly.
"I know." I whine.
"Then say sorry since you like her." Ayleo says.
"Nah." I say.
"Ok be the bitch that you are." Ayleo said.
I grow silent.
"Fine."'I say aggravated.
"Ok then." He said about to play the movie.
"What about you and Autumn?" I say before he presses play.
Ayo puts the remote down.
"I'm asking her out soon." He says.
"Okayyyy Ayo when?" I say smirking.
"Maybe after the party." He says.
"Ok." I say getting up and stretching.
Ayleo presses play and continues watching his movie while I walk out the movie theatre.