Lost.

Chance pov
We all went to 3 Grammy parties a couple days ago, and Morris promised we gone get a nice ahh hotel with us all getting suites in the same hall so dats wha the fuck we doin.
Buh it's prolly ten at night, and we all watched Split, and we goin to a restaurant. Buh Zay and Deja was flirting the whole movie like what the hell. Buh the best fucking part was when this nigga came in dressed like a girl. Me, Kida, and Dee Dee little asses died.
Bad and Boujee suddenly came on the radio.
"Get ready! Y'all get fuckin ready!" I heard Jasmine yell.
"Raindr- what the fuck is dis typa shit?" I say with a 'dafuq' face.
All you hear is a remix of lil uzi bed sayin "yah" the whole time.

I hear Mateo and Majesty dying. Ayleo started recording on snapchat, Chy wasn't here for Valentine's Day days why she ain't get a pov. Buh she back. She began laughing hard as hell along with Kandi and Imprint. Kida started dancing, and Dee Dee humped the floor on beat. Ion give a fuck wha everyone else is doin.
"This song is getting fuckin annoying!" Bonez yelled.
I crossed my arms. "Word! Somebody put on an aux cord make it stop!" I yell putting my hands on my ears.
This shit annoying as hell.
I'm annoying myself and I'm saying this shit is annoying.

~

Chy pov
We arrive at Cheesecake Factory. Yeauuuhhh dis where families who drive Camry's and go to Disney be at.
We had reservations, so we all were led and walked to where we were being seated. And people was staring and there was a table full of teens breh and a one of the, screamed. We got placed at this big ahh table wid chairs, and we all sat down as the waiters and waitresses gave us all menus.
"Morris say it's somebody birthday so I could get cake!" Mateo yelled from across the table.
"Let's say we all got the same birthdays." Zay said.
Bre hit him in the back of the head. "You must be dumb. People could simply look us up. Especially you, Ayo, Teo, Key, and Maj."

~

My burger here!!!!!!!!
Key mad as hell because his food ain't come yet along with Jasmine, Autumn, and Alonzo.
Oooh Alonzo food lookin snackyish.
I grab my fork, and get up from my seat, and walk down the table. I take a broccoli, some rice, and 2 wings from his plate.
"Chyanne!" He yelled aggravated.
Bre busted out laughing.
I go back to my seat, and take a bite outta my burger.
"No!" Ayo yelled.
We all looked at him.
"What?" I ask raising an eyebrow.
"My ketchup fell in my rice and celery." He groaned.
"Ion wan it." He said pushing his plate away from him.
"Leloo you paying half then." Morris said drinking some of his wine.
He jerked his head at him. "Excuse me?!"
"Eat you damn food." He said.
Ayo rolled his eyes.
He pulled the plate towards him and played with the food.
Autumn got up.
"Where you goin?" I ask looking up at her.
"Bathroom." She said continuing to walk away.
Ayo phone began to ring. He took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.
"I'll be right back." He said getting up and walking away putting the phone to his ear.
We all looked at eachother.
We all started switching seats rapidly.
Zay and Mateo switched, and Me and Maj switched.
Bonez got up and switched with Kandi, and Deja switched with Chance. Kida, Morris and Dee Dee stayed where they were. Key and moved to the edge switching with Mateo again, and Jasmine switched with Maj. So now Teo sitting wit Maj, and Jas with Key.
We all helped each other switch our food to where we're now sitting.
Why are we doing this you ask?
We switched around Ayo and Autumn seats so they're now sitting next to eachother.
Because,

We want them back together to be honest.
Ayo's fans are pissed that they broke up.

We moved, to make it look like nothing happened.
Autumn came back, and we all made ourselves look normal.
Just as she sat down, her food came.
"Uhh. I sat her before right?" She asked getting a fork.
"Uh huh! Yea!" Chance said nervously,
Dee Dee smacked him in the back of the head while Kida yanked his dreads.
He always ruin shit.
"Uhhh ok?" She said unsurely. She began eating.
I sighed, and took another bite of my burger.

Majesty pov
I glared at Chance. Blueberry head ahh nigga ruin everything.
Ayo came back putting his phone in his pocket.
Morris began lowly laughing while eating his food.

Ayleo pov
I know that they switched. When Maj and Teo broke up, and we went to a restaurant before we went with Usher, we did the same thing. Buh I'll jus go wid it.
I sat down, and Autumn looked at me weirdly.
"I wasn't sitting next to him. I was next to Bonez and Zay." She said looking around.
I looked and Bonez was on the other side of the table, and so was Zay.
"Then move. Because this was the exact seat I was sitting in." I say with a sarcastic smirk rising on my face.
She got up and called a waiter.
A waiter came. "Yes what will you need?"
"Sir, can I wrap dis up?" She asked.
He nodded.
Mateo groaned. "Autumn stop bitchin!"
"What the fuck am I doing! He said move so I am. I'll see y'all later." She said as the waiter came back with a tray and a bag.
I can't believe I love her.
She put her food in the tray, and the bag. She got up, and put on her Michael Kors backpack.
"Autumn where you goin forreal?" Majesty asked puzzled.
Ion wan her to leave, buh I gotta act like I don't care.
So I jus continued eating.
"Places. I'll text you."
"Nah don't even text me." She scoffed.
"Sit down Ja'Autumn." Zay said at the same time as Chy, and Deja.
"Forreal. Jus don't talk to him." Bonez agreed.
Imprint stared at Autumn weirdly, while I could tell thoughts were running through the Kandi's mind while she stared at her.
Chance, Kida, and Dee Dee just watched.
"Autumn. Jus take a seat, you could switch with someone."
Autumn's phone dinged, and she looked at it, and put it away.
"Why can't you cooperate with him? He apologized and want to make it u-"
"He hurt my feelings! He hit me, and he hit me out of anger, and verbally abused me. I now have someone who don't treat me like the way he did." She said with tears falling down her face.
She then stored out the restaurant.
Now I jus wanna leave. Ion even wanna eat no more.
"I'm leaving." I say getting up.
"Sit you lightskin ass down!" Bonez yelled.
I put up the peace sign, and grabbed my phone and walked out.
I did Autumn wrong, and now she done moved on, and I lost the love of my life.

Aww poor Ayo.
BUT DATS YO GOT DAYUM FAULT!!!