Kitchen

Majesty pov
We now are at home and me and Autumn went straight up to my room.
"Damn you really meant it when you said you have no clothes." Autumn said while in my closet.
"But you got lots of space though!" She said in a funny way causing me to laugh.
"But I won't fill it all up" I say.
"Bitch you livin wit two famous dancers and a mom who makes more then $500,000 a year bitch you could buy yeezys everyday if you wanted to." Autumn said .
"But those famous dancers won't buy me shit." I say. I get up go to my bathroom, bandaids and rubbing alcohol, and clean my cuts and put bandaids on them. I then go back in the room and flop on my bed.
"I'm gone go to the bathroom." Autumn said walking into the bathroom.
A couple minutes went by and Autumn still haven't came out the bathroom.
She prolly taking a shit.
I get up and walk out my room and downstairs because I'm hungry asf. I decided to make noodles so I get a pot, put water in it, and put it on the stove to boil. I just sat on the corner of the counter playing color switch on my phone as I waited.
Next thing you know Mateo walks in.

Oh god.

I stay looking at my phone trying not to give him eye contact.
"You makin me food?" He asks pointing to the pot.
"No," I say lowly.
"You see this?" Mateo said waving the noodles I was going to make for myself in the air.
I nod nervously.
"Well guess what, this is my house, my food, so that means you makin this shit for me." Mateo says sternly and putting the noodles back on the table.
I continue playing color switch and then I suddenly see somebody between my legs.
Ugh he's so annoying.
I sit up straight alarmed, and I push Mateo away from me.
"Why you pushing me off ma?" Mateo asks misceviously.
Mateo then goes between my legs again and starts kissing my neck.
No no NOOO no no his girlfriend that hates my guts and bullies me, is in this house.
"Jade is in the house damnit!" I whisper yell pushing him away again.
"She's in the bathroom." Mateo says not caring.
"Get away from me." I say.
Mateo smacks me. " You don't tell me what to do. He said sternly." I suddenly feel him pull up my shirt, and I push his hand off. He then pinches my stomach hard causing tears to go in my eyes because of the pain. Mateo then pulls me off the counter and pins me at the corner of the counter as I stand there hopeless. The stove is on the island so that's way too far, and the knives are in the other side of the kitchen. So I have nothing.
No weapons,
Nothing.
Mateo starts kissing my neck again and I try to push him off but he was stronger. He suddenly pulls me close and rubs my butt. I feel so hopeless and scared.

Mateo's hand went in my pants.
I grab his hand.
"Noo, no, no, no nooo please!" I whisper yell trying to take his hand out. He ignores me pulling my closer and I feel his hand go in my underwear, and he starts rubbing me slowly.
I start to silently cry.
"Why are you doing this to me?" I say between sobs.
Mateo goes to my ear.
"Because yous my bitch and and I could do whatever the fuck I want to you. Plus, my moms not here." Mateo whispered.
Mateo started rubbing me faster and I started breathing heavy, and my strength weakened.

Cliffhanger hann.